Reviews for All The Pretty Girls
Du chapter 32 . 3/26
Just finished. I enjoyed this so much! I figured out quite early who the killer was, but everything was so unexpected anyway, that knowing the killer's ID beforehand wasn't that much of a problem. I missed a more elaborate ending, an interrogation with the killer or something... But I liked it overall, it was extremely well written, no grammar mistakes, perhaps some typos but that's normal in such a long text. It takes a lot of imagination to come up with such an elaborate plot and I commend you for that. Cheers!
Du chapter 23 . 3/24
I began reading this a couple of days ago and am so, so into it! It is so well written and the plotline is well thought out.
I just wanted to point out one thing, though: antidepressants normally don't have noticeable effects until the patient has been receiving treatment for 6 weeks at least, so it is probably too early for the therapist to be recommending an upping of dosage for Harper.
Tt Fusion chapter 32 . 3/5
Okay, I just finished this after binge reading all morning. First of all, I'm from the States, and this book makes me want to move to Canada. No joke. Canada sounds freaking awesome. Second of all, WOW. I did NOT see that ending coming, you truly have a gift for suspense! I sent it to all my friends so they could enjoy it too :) And finally, was it actually Mark who followed Olivia home?! WAS IT?! Cause oh my god, it's killing me. I need to know.
All jokes aside, this is a fantastic book. Without a doubt the best I've found on this website. I plan to start reading The Porcelain Murderer soon, and I really look forward to reading your future works as well! Keep up the great work! :)
-Nadine
you know who chapter 32 . 3/1
what a pure n wholesome journey. you already know that i love this story so i'm not sure what i can say that you don't already but! good job on writing this! i know that you're always like 'ew my writing' and 'why can't i write!' and whatever but that's bullshit and we both know it because look at you! you wrote something that's almost three times the length of a nano all by yourself. you created this story from start to finish. you created these characters. you took what was in your head, and even though you complained a lot ( a fucking lot ) and swore you couldn't do it, you DID it. and that's what's amazing, that's why you're a fantastic writer, and that's why i love you. good job glen coco.
almost heaven chapter 31 . 3/1
olivia my child dO NOT STAB MY OTHER CHILD THAT IS WHAT THE KIDS THESE DAYS CALL 'RUDE AF'...
im crossing over chapter 29 . 3/1
STOP KISSING

hah ryan now you know what DRAMATIC IRONY is

( but also im sry n i love you ryan )
are we there yet chapter 28 . 3/1
this has also done my heart a great sadness but also omf mark rollin his eyes his own funeral like. 'who the fuck... green lighted this? disgusting. blocked n deleted. unsubscribed.'
u live in a tree chapter 27 . 3/1
murr chrissmas ur GOOD PAL is dead. call his mum. spread the cheer.

( but actually this was a Sad. it did my heart a great deal of pain. )
happy bday 2 me chapter 26 . 3/1
bye mark rest in pieces
this is pleasant chapter 25 . 3/1
fuckin' anthony schuler...

"he's probably fine" HAHAHAHAHAH OH HARPER... oh HARPER...

"prayed to whoever would listen" [theta voice] h a ha haahahaha
im having a fun chapter 24 . 3/1
im tom about ketchup chips honestly. at least harper loves n supports him. all i get is "lmao r u rly gonna eat TWO bags of ketchup chips in one day" bitch i just fuckin might whats it to you?

also rip mark. ryan it'll be ok bud. soon you'll find love again.
this is great chapter 23 . 3/1
spoiler alert! if we took a shot for every bad idea that mark has in this story, we'd only have one shot because he dies after making it.
whatever chapter 22 . 3/1
olivia, you're so cute but you're honestly a whackjob. /: why is my fave always problematic
Team Kaitlyn chapter 21 . 1/29
an open letter to ryan fuckin carr: ily and ur beautiful and ur so good and ur so precious ily ilysm.

rip harper worried about her cute lil bf. rip mark worried about his cute lil bf. my precious children. so many precious children. :'(
Team Kaitlyn chapter 20 . 1/28
ryan: is solicitation even a real word at this point

ahh my problematic child olivia. ily, babe, but ur better than this. /:

heal him with love, mark.

( ps i love ryan, have i said that before? he's my fave. )

( pps update again )