Reviews for All The Pretty Girls
Team Kaitlyn chapter 21 . 1/29
an open letter to ryan fuckin carr: ily and ur beautiful and ur so good and ur so precious ily ilysm.

rip harper worried about her cute lil bf. rip mark worried about his cute lil bf. my precious children. so many precious children. :'(
Team Kaitlyn chapter 20 . 1/28
ryan: is solicitation even a real word at this point

ahh my problematic child olivia. ily, babe, but ur better than this. /:

heal him with love, mark.

( ps i love ryan, have i said that before? he's my fave. )

( pps update again )
Team Kaitlyn chapter 19 . 1/28
CREPE SMOOCHES. CREPE LOVE.

: ) : ) : )

Harp and Cece are the cutest gal pals in the world and Jessica is also the coolest. Also the lack of tact that Cece always has when it comes to like PEOPLE SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS is my favorite trope. RIP Harper and Tom tbh.

Kaitlin chapter 14 . 1/22
oh my god are you happy now?

ryan is cute w/ kids, he should have 666 of them. also ellie better become the fastest race car driver in the world and keep that loonie. morgan lost all my loonies. you ever say a word so much it sounds fake?

also ryan is not going to be able to work any of that charm on tom so good luck pal tbh

ok now that i've reviewed all of them update more kthx
Kaitlin chapter 17 . 1/22
mmm tasty delicious bones. and also more clues, gang. B) they should split up and look for more ayyy

also i'm going to use 'not a bone guy' forever. thanks for making the old guy appear again. do it some more or else i'm sending a plague upon ur family. also update more kthx

(also ryark, im having withdrawals)
Kaitlin chapter 16 . 1/22
wow harper way to DROP THE BALL on getting those tests. /: my job that would be considered POOR FOLLOW THROUGH. get it together.

hey do you know how murder is homicide. what is suicide? like, self-murder? that's weird af. can u get charged w/ self-murder?

anyway the old dude he's so cute. he better be a regular or else i'm suing. or he better die. either or.
kaitlin chapter 15 . 1/22
best bit: "it looked like roadkill."

idk why that made me laugh so hard tbh.

ryan calling his mummy is so cute. does she die? she should die. KILL OFF THE MUMMY

( and also ryark texting. i'm here for ryark texting. give me sexting next time tho. )
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17
Thanks for getting the chapters up frequently, a good story, want to keep reading.

Just a glitch in this chapter . 2 lines are repeated, starting with "this is a fairly advanced stage of decomposition"
Kaitlin chapter 13 . 1/7
best bit: ryan tryin' to get mark to stop smoking. oh buddy. just do what i did to my parents when i was seven, hide all of their cigarettes and demand a ransom of candy to get their precious yuck sticks back.

i love harper and will they're so grand. :') and RYARK RYARK RYARK. mark so concerned! ryan so concerned! boy oh boy do i love these children o' ours
Team Kaitlyn chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
i love your writing :') please update like, yesterday pls. i love her even though she grew up to be a deranged lunatic murderer who ruins my happiness

Shade the Viridescent chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Awww, Harper... Some good news from Mark! Man, this investigation is really kicking into gear. I'm so excited~ (also I'm gonna have to side-eye Pierre because I already love him but I remember what happened last time I got attached to someone's cat in y'all's fics)

Thanks for updating, chica, please do so again soon!
kaitlin chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
1.) mark is the cutest thing since sliced bread.
2.) pls don't let anything bad happen to him he's an angel
3.) pierre is the cutest cat in the world i hope he and collins can be pals
4.) thomas is going to sulkily sneeze all over pierre ommmg

anyway the best bit is "harper and pierre's big adventure" ugh so cute. ok keep updating thank u bye
Team Kaitlyn chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Best bit: Musical jackets.

Have I mentioned that I'm honest to Theta so damn excited about this rewrite? There's so much GOODNESS. Even if Harper is a tea snob like a loser. /: Whatever. Also yeee, all the scumbags gotta die. Sorry dudes, them's the breaks. : )

Shade the Viridescent chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Oh man, the plot thickens. That was very sweet of Harper to give away her coat, and I really hate this Justin now. Ugh. Also most of the Canada references are whizzing over my head, but I don't mind cuz they help with the immersive experience and make it feel more real. (I thought I understood the Trudeau reference until they said Pierre. I assume that's Justin Trudeau's dad?)

Thanks for updating, chica~ Please do so again soon!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Oh geez, this was so uncomfortable to read. And I mean that 100% as a compliment, btw. This whole scene is beautifully creepy and disorienting and honestly pretty scary. Gah. I am so excited for more of an explanation and also to get out of this dark, creepy place and back into the relative light that is Harper and Ryan. *shudders*

Thanks for updating, chica, please do so again soon!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »