Reviews for All The Pretty Girls
Tt Fusion chapter 32 . 3/5
Okay, I just finished this after binge reading all morning. First of all, I'm from the States, and this book makes me want to move to Canada. No joke. Canada sounds freaking awesome. Second of all, WOW. I did NOT see that ending coming, you truly have a gift for suspense! I sent it to all my friends so they could enjoy it too :) And finally, was it actually Mark who followed Olivia home?! WAS IT?! Cause oh my god, it's killing me. I need to know.
All jokes aside, this is a fantastic book. Without a doubt the best I've found on this website. I plan to start reading The Porcelain Murderer soon, and I really look forward to reading your future works as well! Keep up the great work! :)
-Nadine
you know who chapter 32 . 3/1
what a pure n wholesome journey. you already know that i love this story so i'm not sure what i can say that you don't already but! good job on writing this! i know that you're always like 'ew my writing' and 'why can't i write!' and whatever but that's bullshit and we both know it because look at you! you wrote something that's almost three times the length of a nano all by yourself. you created this story from start to finish. you created these characters. you took what was in your head, and even though you complained a lot ( a fucking lot ) and swore you couldn't do it, you DID it. and that's what's amazing, that's why you're a fantastic writer, and that's why i love you. good job glen coco.
almost heaven chapter 31 . 3/1
olivia my child dO NOT STAB MY OTHER CHILD THAT IS WHAT THE KIDS THESE DAYS CALL 'RUDE AF'...
im crossing over chapter 29 . 3/1
STOP KISSING

hah ryan now you know what DRAMATIC IRONY is

( but also im sry n i love you ryan )
are we there yet chapter 28 . 3/1
this has also done my heart a great sadness but also omf mark rollin his eyes his own funeral like. 'who the fuck... green lighted this? disgusting. blocked n deleted. unsubscribed.'
u live in a tree chapter 27 . 3/1
murr chrissmas ur GOOD PAL is dead. call his mum. spread the cheer.

( but actually this was a Sad. it did my heart a great deal of pain. )
happy bday 2 me chapter 26 . 3/1
bye mark rest in pieces
this is pleasant chapter 25 . 3/1
fuckin' anthony schuler...

"he's probably fine" HAHAHAHAHAH OH HARPER... oh HARPER...

"prayed to whoever would listen" [theta voice] h a ha haahahaha
im having a fun chapter 24 . 3/1
im tom about ketchup chips honestly. at least harper loves n supports him. all i get is "lmao r u rly gonna eat TWO bags of ketchup chips in one day" bitch i just fuckin might whats it to you?

also rip mark. ryan it'll be ok bud. soon you'll find love again.
this is great chapter 23 . 3/1
spoiler alert! if we took a shot for every bad idea that mark has in this story, we'd only have one shot because he dies after making it.
whatever chapter 22 . 3/1
olivia, you're so cute but you're honestly a whackjob. /: why is my fave always problematic
Team Kaitlyn chapter 21 . 1/29
an open letter to ryan fuckin carr: ily and ur beautiful and ur so good and ur so precious ily ilysm.

rip harper worried about her cute lil bf. rip mark worried about his cute lil bf. my precious children. so many precious children. :'(
Team Kaitlyn chapter 20 . 1/28
ryan: is solicitation even a real word at this point

ahh my problematic child olivia. ily, babe, but ur better than this. /:

heal him with love, mark.

( ps i love ryan, have i said that before? he's my fave. )

( pps update again )
Team Kaitlyn chapter 19 . 1/28
CREPE SMOOCHES. CREPE LOVE.

: ) : ) : )

Harp and Cece are the cutest gal pals in the world and Jessica is also the coolest. Also the lack of tact that Cece always has when it comes to like PEOPLE SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS is my favorite trope. RIP Harper and Tom tbh.

- k8lin
Kaitlin chapter 14 . 1/22
oh my god are you happy now?

ryan is cute w/ kids, he should have 666 of them. also ellie better become the fastest race car driver in the world and keep that loonie. morgan lost all my loonies. you ever say a word so much it sounds fake?

also ryan is not going to be able to work any of that charm on tom so good luck pal tbh

ok now that i've reviewed all of them update more kthx
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »