Reviews for All The Pretty Girls
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17
Thanks for getting the chapters up frequently, a good story, want to keep reading.

Just a glitch in this chapter . 2 lines are repeated, starting with "this is a fairly advanced stage of decomposition"
Kaitlin chapter 13 . 1/7
best bit: ryan tryin' to get mark to stop smoking. oh buddy. just do what i did to my parents when i was seven, hide all of their cigarettes and demand a ransom of candy to get their precious yuck sticks back.

i love harper and will they're so grand. :') and RYARK RYARK RYARK. mark so concerned! ryan so concerned! boy oh boy do i love these children o' ours
Team Kaitlyn chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
i love your writing :') please update like, yesterday pls. i love her even though she grew up to be a deranged lunatic murderer who ruins my happiness

- k8lin
Shade the Viridescent chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Awww, Harper... Some good news from Mark! Man, this investigation is really kicking into gear. I'm so excited~ (also I'm gonna have to side-eye Pierre because I already love him but I remember what happened last time I got attached to someone's cat in y'all's fics)

Thanks for updating, chica, please do so again soon!
kaitlin chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
1.) mark is the cutest thing since sliced bread.
2.) pls don't let anything bad happen to him he's an angel
3.) pierre is the cutest cat in the world i hope he and collins can be pals
4.) thomas is going to sulkily sneeze all over pierre ommmg

anyway the best bit is "harper and pierre's big adventure" ugh so cute. ok keep updating thank u bye
Team Kaitlyn chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Best bit: Musical jackets.

Have I mentioned that I'm honest to Theta so damn excited about this rewrite? There's so much GOODNESS. Even if Harper is a tea snob like a loser. /: Whatever. Also yeee, all the scumbags gotta die. Sorry dudes, them's the breaks. : )

- k8lin
Shade the Viridescent chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Oh man, the plot thickens. That was very sweet of Harper to give away her coat, and I really hate this Justin now. Ugh. Also most of the Canada references are whizzing over my head, but I don't mind cuz they help with the immersive experience and make it feel more real. (I thought I understood the Trudeau reference until they said Pierre. I assume that's Justin Trudeau's dad?)

Thanks for updating, chica~ Please do so again soon!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Oh geez, this was so uncomfortable to read. And I mean that 100% as a compliment, btw. This whole scene is beautifully creepy and disorienting and honestly pretty scary. Gah. I am so excited for more of an explanation and also to get out of this dark, creepy place and back into the relative light that is Harper and Ryan. *shudders*

Thanks for updating, chica, please do so again soon!
Team Kaitlyn chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
best bit: ALL OF IT.

how did you know that cigarette burning is my FAVORITE THING in the ENTIRE WORLD. for a century tbh

Team Kaitlyn chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
best part: SISTER TALKS. i love sister talks, ahhhh. i'm probably biased since i have like 666 sisters tho whoops. anyway i'm pumped for will's character and i rly like how you're introducing him. AND THE HEALING. ahhhhh the best you're the best

Team Kaitlyn chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
best part: me, having to google the random french in here because apparently you didn't think it MEDICALLY NECESSARY to tell me what they mean. And my favorite translation was: 'he's got a face that's real punchable'. That gave me a giggle. anyway good job, good work, nice nice.

Shade the Viridescent chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Oh Harper my poor sweet summer child... I'm really glad that she called her sister, that seems like a great step. Also Will is so good. *hearts* ahhh I am so invested in these bbies

Thanks for updating, chica~ Please do so again soon!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
awwwwwww what sweet bbies ryan is a heartthrob with watercolor tattoos, bless, and harper is up at all hours doing lab stuff, i can relate so hard, ok there is still another chapter to catch up on (!) i am so excite
Shade the Viridescent chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
I could totally see Harper looking at all those bones. It felt like a scene from a movie or TV show, it was so vivid! Aaaaand it seems like Mark's friendly attitude is gone. Dude is hella impatient, geez. Be nice to Harper, she is precious. :C

Thanks for updating, I see you already have like 2 more chapters up so I'm gonna go catch up~
Team Kaitlyn chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
I think you and I both know that the best part, the part I am very fond of quoting, is: "I'm glad you asked, because I don't know \_(ツ)_/" I like to visualize that she's literally doing that EXACT emoji. In that moment, she was the Kanye Shrug. Also, stop throwing shade at Mark Henderson because he is my absolute favorite child and you know it. /:

ALSO, PUPPIES.