Reviews for Kidnapped to Another World - Dreamweaver
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
That's a good question.

You describe the fight scenes and the wounds very well, so regretfully I could see it all in my mind's eye. I might have vomited... just a bit.

Sometimes in a crazy world, you have to be just as crazy for the order to be restored. Still, I'm glad things turned out the way they did and our little cast of characters is safe.

Keep on writing!
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
Well, I finally had the time to start coming back to this story... and I'm almost mad that I did.

I hate chaos and anarchy! I'm a rules and order type of person, so this chaos scares me, and you've done a perfect job building up the tension and the climate of fear, and then making it a reality.

I felt as though I was in the school with the characters, which sent shivers up my spine... and the classroom chaos... oh shoot!

This chapter was great and scary, so if I have nightmares it's your fault!
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Whoa!
You did a great job balancing both the panic of the situation with Sean's calm assertiveness, and I even felt calmer reading the story when he spoke! :)

Having the students comb the school for injuries was a good response to the blackout and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happened to Rina! Having someone that sick in a less than normal environment... eep!

Also a minor correction near the end "A lot of people with skinned knees" not kneezes.
Keep it up and I can't wait to read more! :)
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Wow!
This story is very good and you've done a great job with description and imagery. Jim's death played itself out in my head... and I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while.

The characterization is very good, and I did like how the boys in the class were angry that the PE teacher had a boyfriend! Sean being part of a "nerd group" yet still not wanting to be fully part of the group to not scare the girls away is incredible.

Now I have so many questions and I can't wait to see what this story holds! Keep it up!