Reviews for Seeing Eye Guy SLASH
Fryvi chapter 6 . 11/12/2018
Aww, so sad :/ Poor guy, I hope Jace makes up for it later! (Even though I am very much enjoying the building dramatic tension)
RawrHappi chapter 6 . 11/3/2018
And then meh heart broke and I still love it 3 I've been watching for a long time so when it popped up on the recently updated my heart stopped and I died a little inside, but in a good way. Love what you're doing here, can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
This is so cute! I'd wait for a millenia just to see how they'd develop. Anyway, I love the story and the characters. Their personalities are different (kinda cliché but I love clichés). I want to see more aaaa.
Fryvi chapter 5 . 8/25/2018
They're so cute together! I like how Jace is acting all tough while still caring for Ellie. Can't wait for the romance!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Oh Jace you are an evil little menace. I love how much he's up himself. I feel like Ellie might just go and tell the teacher he's comfortable and then make Jace feel super guilty. I'm so excited about where you're going with this.
Fryvi chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Aaaw, poor Ellie!
Hopefully Jace will warm up to him eventually though!
Fryvi chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Ooh, I like this :D
As a small comment I would maybe have liked if there was a line or some kind of separation between the different scenes, but that's just my opinion :p
I like your writing and the story though, and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I like Jace, he's a grade A jerk and its fun. I know Ellie is going to blow his mind, so I look forward to the dynamic. Really great introduction. My only 'complaint' is that Elysia seems on every level to be a female-only name? Will there be an explanation for this at some point? I'm assuming he's going by Ellie which sounds a lot more gender-neutral, so I'm probably not going to notice it again anyway.