Reviews for The Legend of Fossil
Sir Scott chapter 19 . 2/15
I'm sorry things didn't work for Fossil and it seems like a tough prophecy to fulfill.
LDF chapter 1 . 2/15
So is this a parody? With all the random capitalization, tone, dialogue, the ridiculousness of the setting, I can't help but think of it accordingly.
Sir Scott chapter 18 . 5/18/2019
I'm glad Blut finally got what was coming to him. Although, I'm not sure if that makes Fossil evil or even an anti-hero.
Sir Scott chapter 17 . 5/17/2019
The last sentence should be They're on to us. And you repeated the word of a few times. Poor Blut he needs to get something besides yes men.
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 5/13/2019
At least he did not give up his secret. I look forward to the Geisha sister's story.
Morrowseer chapter 16 . 5/9/2019
This was cool, can’t wait for another chapter because usually after a time skip something exciting happens
Morrowseer chapter 15 . 4/20/2019
I’ll wait patiently for more chapters then
trashman chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
This story is incredibly hard to read, not to mention being very confusing and having constant tone changes. Chapter 1 is clearly meant to interest the reader but in reality it just gives me whiplash because it came out of literally nowhere and is absolutely hilarious.
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 4/15/2019
Good chapter. Fossil does have a point about the humans on his world.
Morrowseer chapter 14 . 4/11/2019
Dunkel actually sounds hilarious. Like someone mixed the words drunk, uncle, and knuckle all together to make the word Dunkel. And the story itself is getting pretty good I can’t wait for more chapters to come out.
Morrowseer chapter 13 . 4/11/2019
Yes the story is really picking up now
Morrowseer chapter 12 . 4/11/2019
Now that he’s a Shaman I wonder where the story will lead.
Morrowseer chapter 11 . 4/5/2019
I like the story but I do think the chapters should be longer because it’s better to read that way and have more stuff to it like a published chapter book.
Morrowseer chapter 10 . 4/5/2019
I feel like your story is missing something though. I can’t exactly think of it now but I will later maybe.
Morrowseer chapter 9 . 4/5/2019
This story is strange though sometimes
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »