Reviews for Broken
The Keyboard Poet chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Nice work on this
Katie Grey chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Oh... I love poems like this... Poems where the author could have easily written a page on the subject (and it would have been extraordinary) but somehow so few words can say so much more! And even though there are so few lines, it's so meaningful, relatable... everything a poem should be. Nice job :)
- katie
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
This is beautiful. It applies to so many things in life. The way you have worded and written it is powerful.
I am inactive chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Short, but very deep and well written.
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Awww, this is so short and super sweet.
You conveyed your perception so smoothly and beautifully.
_
Woedin chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Amazing truly, I love this piece my friend, it says so much with so few lines. Thoughts about security, and abandonment ... and this poem could cover so many kinds of relationships in one's mind. Oh what a blessed feeling, to have someone that will without a doubt stand rooted by our side when "the world goes dark". And how as you say, we can feel "broken, and set adrift" when we're alone. I cherish such people, and life companions, that add to our own strengths, and are with us when we have the most need. They can make our journey all the more bearable with what they share, and perhaps we can do the same for them as well. 3
ind chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Meaningful one..like it.
Eli.s03 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I really love the structure you used, and the simplicity left much of the meaning to our own experiences. Keep going:)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Awww this is really good! Very emotional. Thank you for sharing. Write on (and thanks for your review!)
Anna
AngryFerrets chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
That's quite beautiful. Strong imagery filled with emotion. It is a very strong piece of writing despite it's length, probably because of its length actually.

Probably not the most important part...but visually, the way it is laid out, the symmetry, is quite excellent!
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Wow... This was probably one of the greatest poems I've ever read. The second half really spoke to me, as I've had situations where I've stayed in the past and remained in the dark and it is a broken place.

In 49 words you've said more than most stories do. Amazing job :)