Reviews for Protecting You
MileyRowling chapter 35 . 9/18
Great update! I loved it!
MileyRowling chapter 34 . 9/11
MileyRowling chapter 33 . 9/5
zomblien89 chapter 33 . 9/4
wow...maybe Chris has a heart
Anon chapter 33 . 9/3
Wow, this story is intense and the situation seems to be constantly changing! I wonder what 'out' Chris and Tyler have in mind, or who Chris needs to get rid of. How will Harper feel after being ditched by Tyler? I have a suspicion the fire Tyler feels isn't just his craving for adrenaline, and maybe something more... we shall see!
zomblien89 chapter 32 . 8/31
so...what happened to him then? i sure would like to see more to this!
zomblien89 chapter 22 . 8/31
every chapter has been very interesting/captivating-and i know the rest will be as well!
MileyRowling chapter 32 . 8/30
Nice one! I really enjoyed it!
MileyRowling chapter 31 . 8/22
Wonderful update!
MileyRowling chapter 30 . 8/7
MileyRowling chapter 29 . 7/31
Great work!
zippywings chapter 16 . 7/26
I like this chapter. It's quiet after all of the chaos in the previous chapters (or what could look like chaos with more action detailing the events), and I can sense the story moving in a new direction. Each scene is contained enough that I can appreciate what's happening without getting bogged down by unnecessary conversation points or set dressing or anything like that. The message is clear: Tyler has some hope. I know that hope won't last long, but I'm glad he's got some. This gives him a chance to grow a little as a character.

As of now, this part of the story shifts the direction of the story, and I'm curious where it will go. My biggest concern with this after reading the last 15 chapters is that this will turn the whole thing into a completely different story, making me wonder if this should be the end of Part 1 or the beginning of Part 2 for a possible trilogy. Because the first 15 chapters are setting up Tyler's situation, it's too early to tell what actually should happen next, especially if you consider that the previous 15 were largely backstory. But they are also tonally different than what this seems to set up, so it might be worth developing the first 15 as its own story with more detail and action helping the conflict along. That question will be better answered later in the reading.

But I don't have much to say about this chapter. Maybe some of the dialogue can be trimmed a little to keep it moving a touch faster, but it's not a big deal. Good job.
MileyRowling chapter 28 . 7/24