Reviews for My Journey With The Demon King
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 24 . 6/21
Okay so that was AWESOME. I never would have expected that the story would grow into something like that!

Thank you thank you for putting that together!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 22 . 6/21
Ah the insanity of an eternity...

Very very cool- it is both believable and unbelievable! This is wonderful!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 21 . 6/21
I WAS RIGHT AND IT IS HER AND OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHICH IS REAL CAN THEY NOT BOTH BE REAL AND THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY AM I MAKING THIS COMMENT INSTEAD OF CLICKING NEXT?
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 20 . 6/21
I don't know why it didn't occur to me that she was just that strong. Here I was making complicated magical theories when it was that simple.

Shame.

Anyway, loving where this is going? Wonder who is calling to her? Since she time/space travels, is it future her? Or am I being overly complicated again?

I shall see!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 19 . 6/21
I was getting worried about Ana too, and I'm amused that Zane didn't see how his plan could/would backfire there.

Thank god she's going back to her time, I hope she isn't sick again. Maybe that's why she was stuck so long? The cap on her powers made her wait till she was recovered from the first trip?

Great chapter, thanks for writing!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 18 . 6/21
I wonder why Zane doesn't want children... Also, if he really doesn't want children, he should probably sort out some sort of birth control for Ana. Maybe I missed it but I haven't noticed any of that.

Wonderful chapter!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 15 . 6/20
That whole time travel thing is so cool, and so well done too! I rarely like time travel because it gets confusing, but you wrote it in a way that wasn't overly confusing.

This was a wonderful chapter, thank you for writing it. :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 11 . 6/20
I love that we've gotten to a point in this story where Ana calls the demon king "high maintenance".

Great story! I like that you did relationship -then- setting/scene/time period/etc explanation. It was mysterious- how did he know about Sherlock in a land where 18 was the age of a forgotten woman? It was never annoying, though, and it is working out really well.

Thanks for writing!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 6/20
Okay, I'm clearly moving through your work at a near obsessive pace. Ah well, it is all so good!

It seems like this is going to be a fun, anime-esk tale! I'm looking forward to it.

Also... As far as the tunic... he totally did think that.
The Devil Satan chapter 24 . 6/14
Wow. This was a great story. Good job. I like romance stories that are like Beauty and the Beast.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28
I don't like you!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28
I grow to love Zane a little more and more each chapter
the aspiring cynic chapter 24 . 1/11
I really did enjoy this story. It was interesting to read how the Before was referring to present, modern day times especially liked how you sprinkled in all that foreshadowing beforehand! I was slightly confused that Ashna went by Ana (I know a few Ashna's and none have ever went by that particular nickname). Zane was definitely an enigma as a character - it would have been interesting to see his side of the story a bit more though I really enjoyed snippets we got of him from the Before. I still wonder why he was so fiercely against having children. I was a little confused when Ashna was taken hostage by Magic itself - especially by the fact that Magic as an entity was envious of Ashna and desired Zane's attention. The introduction of Japanese mythology was definitely unexpected since up to that point most of the characters introduced seemed to be of Western mythos. Not to say that I didn't enjoy Shiro's addition as brief as it was. I enjoyed reading of Ana learning to control her own magic and it was definitely surprising to learn that she possessed Arcane magic like Zane did. The story premise was definitely unique and I can honestly say that I have never read anything quite like it before. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10
Penny girl I'm loving it so far!
NikNak13 chapter 24 . 1/10
I really loved this, especially the romance, how he would destroy the universe if she wasn't in it, the numerous rescuing-a-damsel-in-distress scenes (particularly those scenes!).
It's so clever, how you've used parts of Japanese mythology (I didn't know anything about any of this until reading your notes), Latin for the magic, and then (cheer for the Brits!) good 'ole Sherlock too (incidentally, what I'm watching right now).
If all of this had been written for television (and I can imagine it working really well as a TV programme), it would probably have taken a writing team of 5 or 6 to create, so well done!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »