Reviews for Assailed
ElectraHeart05 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
i really enjoy how your choosing to write a story about a topic that is really relevant today. Thank you for writing a story about showing how difficult it is to forget and remember such a traumatic event. Also i don t think you should use the word "ho" its not a well phrased word. In my opinion it doest sound like the proper word to use.
J.Kuzzey chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
I love farmers markets and flea markets. Best place for food!
Again, I think this chapter continues to highlight that you can certainly write. The pacing is wonderful and the way you described the scene brought me back home to farmers markets in my hometown. Nice job adding little things to punch it up (like [Had he been careless, and had accidentally marked himself up with Aunt Lizzy's magic marker?"]. It made me smile. Relatable!)
I can see that you're leading to drumming up some romance between these two... perhaps. Should be fun!
J.Kuzzey chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
I'm happy to see you continue to write!
I enjoy your narration/dialogue ratio (it's something I'm weirdly picky about). Your descriptions are just enough to give me a visual of the scene and set my imagination up, but you don't bog it down droning on and on like some writers do. This is a good chapter giving us some insight into Emma and her pals. Damon's in a tough spot being in love her with, although it sounds like he's got a lot going on inside himself emotionally.
J.Kuzzey chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I'm assuming you will write more...?
Good start overall. You know how to write which is saying a lot considering some of what gets posted on here. Interesting topic, but a very real one. Kudos for tackling something like this. I'm hoping you continue.