Reviews for On The Way
readingchameleon chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Hey! This looks like it's got potential. Some things do seem a bit awkwardly worded (and there's a few bits of punctuation missing here and there), but's natural and to be expected in a first draft. You've got what feels like a fairly dynamic cast - they sound like they're going to be fun to read about.

I like the way you've instantly added some depth to your world right off the bat. It make it feel more real and interesting. It would be nice to learn a little more about the ship itself - e.g. the ship lurches when it comes out of hyperspace - why?, and that sort of thing.

The other thing that would help is a longer and more interesting summary - the summary is the most important part of a story as it's the part of the story that people use to decide whether the are going to read your story or not. Of course, it's important to know where you're going with your story before writing a proper summary, but I thought I'd still mention it as it's something you may want to think about at some point soon.

All in all, this is a good start to what I hope will be a great story. I'm certainly be keeping an eye on this one :-)