Reviews for Bird of a Wing
Guest chapter 17 . 1/12
Awendo! Yay that's so cute! They both need eachother and that's the most precious ending to a chapter ever!
MisterCrown chapter 17 . 1/12
Okay, major improvements on this chapter. You've done a fantastic job on blending events together more and showing how they happened instead of telling or flashback-ing etc. I also love how you showed Aw'endo realizing Eyeri's own problems and relating them to his own at Navat. The only problem so far is that there is a lack of dialogue. Not that bad, especially considering that there is fair amounts in later chapters, however I thought to point out that in earlier chapters it is sparser.

I love this chapter so much, the Eyeri and Aw'endo finally becoming friendlier is so cute!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9
Aww that's so cute! Protective!Awendo is adorable, especially because he's just a baby himself :) so I'm right in saying that he's older physically than Eyero but mentally younger because he has a longer life expectancy? Do I see a cute little crush coming on?
MisterCrown chapter 15 . 1/8
This is a fantastic change to the original story! Unlike in the original where you just 'told' what happened here you showed it happening, which I believe is much more effective then originally. I love it!
MisterCrown chapter 14 . 1/7
Yep, another good chapter with improvements and some good things left the same, like how Aw'endo is still adorable.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7
Aww I felt so sad for both boys! Awendo is away from everyone he knows except Ryraso - he knows Ryraso abandoned him before (even though I get R's reasons) and he's desperate to feel loved by him. Poor Eyeri is a sweetheart and he's obviously had a very difficult childhood which has made him vulnerable. Getting close to Ryraso was the first real thing he did on his own, and he must have been afraid of losing that with Awendo attacking him. Im so glad they're starting to get better by the end of the chapter, because its just so heartbreaking! I hope they get really close. I love the lingering threat of Tairay on his way too. This is such a great fic!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5
I love the dilemma. I want Ryraso to fight Tairay, but I think the priority has to be Awendo - the poor sweetheart is being torn!
MisterCrown chapter 13 . 1/6
Nothing to say too much on this chapter, it just feels like you focused better on Ryraso scolding Aw'endo, not much else to say.
MisterCrown chapter 12 . 1/6
I adore Eyeri! He's so lovable and his past is so sad. ( I think this chapter is wonderful, I think that you did a better job of showing Ryraso comforting Eyeri before he was interrupted, even if he failed miserably. I'm probably just bias on this one, I love Eyeri and Aw'endo too much.
MisterCrown chapter 11 . 1/5
Worded a bit differently in some parts of the chapter, which I think did make it read a bit better. Not much else to say, it isn't majorly changed from the original, which I like because the original did a good job of putting out some points and this one just reads better. Love the story so far, keep it up.
MisterCrown chapter 10 . 1/5
You've done a much better portrayal of Aw'endo being a prisoner/guest with Ryraso. More focus on how Inai and others have reacted to having a potential threat on-board. Much better than the other one in terms of realism and depth, but still staying with it's base focus that the original story had. Very well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4
This is really interesting! Awendo is adorable and there are lots of interesting dynamics!
MisterCrown chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
Hmm. Not much to tell you on this chapter. I feel it is very similar to the counter part, with some minor changes that enhance it a bit.
FamishedNight chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
so much better. I like the improvements alot. keep up the good work _
MisterCrown chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
I still adore it, yay. I believe that the dream sequence was done well as it explained what it was, however I wouldn't of thought that the dream would be particularly necessary rather than just putting in the actual event.