Reviews for Tales of Raetrethra, Book 1
LieLocks chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Smooth cliffhanger, looking forward to see where you take this : )
TwoWolves chapter 11 . 4/6/2017
Great story, but I gotta ask... RWBY fan?
LieLocks chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
I like it because sometimes when I read, I can picture a manga or an anime in my mind. And that's a good thing in my opinion; mixing some elements from a novel and some elements from a manga makes for a great story!
LieLocks chapter 9 . 3/30/2017
One of my faves is Nemo. I'll admit, I cringed a bit at the name at first lol, but I'm willing to overlook that, especially if he turns out to be as awesome as he seems so far. If Aria and Nemo get along; even better. Nice chapter, nice introduction to the group dynamics!
LieLocks chapter 8 . 3/23/2017
All I can say here is I feel that Irene is a very lovely character, and I'm excited to move on to the next part of your story! : )
LieLocks chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Okay, I gotta admit this, I have a sweet spot for Aria.
LieLocks chapter 3 . 3/23/2017
The ancient poem was a nice touch here, at the beginning.
About Jemma, well, okay... She is not kidding around, is she?
LieLocks chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Hey I finished reading your prologue section and I really enjoyed it so I thought I'd go back and post comments for individual chapters rather than do just one big review!
For this chapter, I thought that, even though I don't know much about him yet, I find myself really liking Dezmond already; there's just something about him that makes me want to keep reading, and that's something that takes skill as a writer! : )
B chapter 5 . 2/5/2017
Aria is a really interesting character - looking forward to seeing how she develops during the story.
B chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
The 'fight' is gripping stuff - great attention to detail.
B chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
Ah the poor butler! But revenge is sweet!
B chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
Great description, really makes you feel like you are there with him! Can't wait to read more!
B chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Great opening, it captures you straight away, I couldn't stop reading!