Reviews for Dragons
kittysgomeow chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
I love this why did you stop? please continue
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
Aha! Now I'm curious about how this will fit into the other plotline. I'm very curious how he'll be treated - are the females seen as strong in this profession and males generally weaker as they're never chosen? I'm looking forward to finding out.
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
I don't know if I've said this before, but I'm still so interested in seeing where this goes based on the summary. I also like the world you're building here - I'm looking forward to learning more about their new training and jobs and exactly what's included. I hope to see more soon! Keep it up! x
MoonlitMidnight01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
That was a good beginning.

I love dragons and this really seems like a cool story and I can't wait to see were this is going to go.

It would have been nice if more description of the choosing ceremony was given and hopefully in the future there could be an ancient ritual or something to bond the rider and the dragon and hopefully an explanation of why the dragons would only choose women.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.

:')
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Very intriguing! I can't wait to see how dragons shape people's lives in the community. And there's still the summary... Keep it up! :)