Reviews for Theories of Attraction
Jia chapter 1 . 3/3
You better complete this story.
It's cute. xp
Jia chapter 1 . 3/1
You said Brown Eyes will have an epilogue. Puhleez tie those lose ends
Also I miss Xavier and Artemis.
I really hope you plan on going further with them .
Great to have you back.
What are you up with?
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh my gosh I've missed your writing so much! I really liked the characters here and I'm very interested in seeing how this story ends :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 2/12
Wonderful start! Glad to see you've posted something new!
rahbeam chapter 1 . 1/13
So SO happy to see you back! Excited to see how this develops
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/2
Hey! How are ya?! I have missed you greatly and I hope life has been treating you well. Love the new story sounds very cute and fluffy I've been good, got a new job and a little baby cousin whom I love! He's too cute and super smart and mostly I've been hanging with him and his mom. Happy New Year!
dust and glitter chapter 1 . 1/1
AHHHHHH I haven't been on this in ages then I got the notification for this and it's so cute and perfect and ahhhhhhhh. I can't wait for an update!
Also happy new year xo
crazydaisyyy chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
yay new story! love how oblivious she is ;)
hannahward chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Oh I really love the start of this! It seems fun and interesting, and I look forward to reading more :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Is that it? I want moreeee! Have been missing your updates - hope all's good with youuuu

Anyway have a happy new year ahead!
cherryT chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
great starter for a story. I'm not really a fan of the blunt reference to the vagina (I like clean language/references but that's just me...my personal preference). All in all, your story is smart and interesting...makes me want to read what comes next.
Tetsone fuu chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Hey! Long time no see! I got really excited when my email notified me that you had posted something. I was like"AHHHHH" But so far so good. Will there be more to this?

To answer your question in your authors note...I'm writing again too just not posting at the moment.
Toffeema chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
So happy to be able to read something else from you! Lol, love how introspective Nadia is! Hilariously so!
primordial.soup chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
so glad you're back! i always loved reading your stories, and this one is no exception. callen and nadia are very intriguing characters - quite opposite in personality but complementary opposites that may work better together than they think.
i'm looking forward to reading more of this wonderful story, so update soon pls! happy new year's! 3
rebecamontiel chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Ohhh hun I've missed receiving updates from you so much! This looks really promising! Though I'm still feeling like I don't know this people quite as much. Usually I feel your first chapters let you know a lot more about what's going on... This has me intrigued.

Are you working at all on The classics of love? I miss Artemis! And I don't need to tell you that I've read Baby I'm not finished like three times already.

That's it I guess :)