Reviews for Theories of Attraction
claire chapter 1 . 6/11
so glad to see you back! have missed your writing :")
F.H.W chapter 1 . 5/2
Omg yay! Another story!
Lovely~
Now onto the watch list you go!
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 4/18
I only found out about this now whyyyyyyyyyy? As always you are an amazing writer.
JaeHee27 chapter 1 . 4/9
WTF?! I cant believe I just found this when I thought you were absolutely gone from Fictionpress! And its been about 4 months since you posted. I know life is busy but please do come back and write because I love your writing! Hard core fan here! :)
HydrangeaBloom chapter 1 . 3/27
I'd love it if you'd update this story :) your writing is so smooth and flowing and I wish I could write stories like you can. Unfortunately I'll only have to read good stories instead of write them...Which I guess isn't that unfortunate at all.
Jia chapter 1 . 3/3
You better complete this story.
It's cute. xp
Jia chapter 1 . 3/1
You said Brown Eyes will have an epilogue. Puhleez tie those lose ends
Also I miss Xavier and Artemis.
I really hope you plan on going further with them .
Great to have you back.
What are you up with?
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh my gosh I've missed your writing so much! I really liked the characters here and I'm very interested in seeing how this story ends :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 2/12
Wonderful start! Glad to see you've posted something new!
rahbeam chapter 1 . 1/13
So SO happy to see you back! Excited to see how this develops
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/2
Hey! How are ya?! I have missed you greatly and I hope life has been treating you well. Love the new story sounds very cute and fluffy I've been good, got a new job and a little baby cousin whom I love! He's too cute and super smart and mostly I've been hanging with him and his mom. Happy New Year!
dust and glitter chapter 1 . 1/1
AHHHHHH I haven't been on this in ages then I got the notification for this and it's so cute and perfect and ahhhhhhhh. I can't wait for an update!
Also happy new year xo
crazydaisyyy chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
yay new story! love how oblivious she is ;)
hannahward chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Oh I really love the start of this! It seems fun and interesting, and I look forward to reading more :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Is that it? I want moreeee! Have been missing your updates - hope all's good with youuuu

Anyway have a happy new year ahead!