Reviews for The Garden (Reece Huggin's Huggin' Trees)
TRGS chapter 3 . 1/1
It's four o'clock sharp in the morning where I live. (Yes, I waited up to send this at 4:00 a.m. Why? Because I was around the neighbourhood. Ups, wrong answer!)

About Reece's story: Well, dealing with adulthood isn't easy whatsoever... Especially when the gap between reality and a person's fictional world are universes apart. Nevertheless, he's coping pretty well. Plus, his renting the house is a very sound business move.

I'm intrigued. What part will the Girl in Yellow play in his story? (Don't tell me, I wish to discover it myself!) But I sense it's going to be something positive. After all, ''spring'' comes after the harsh winter times. And the ''Sun'' is spicy, warm and nice.

I wonder how he views Martha, though.

Till next time,

TRGS
TRGS chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Reece reminds me of my best friend, who lives in a constant state of dissatisfaction.

But, aye, being a writer is not easy. After all, writers must strip their mind naked and bleed colours on the paper.

{Now, onto the story:}

It was long. And as you said, it was slow. Nevertheless, it was interesting to see the way he views the world; how he interacts with his creative side and how he interacts with others.

You wrote a marvellous summary, by the way, it prompted me to click on the story before I even realised it was yours! You, kind lady who left a comment in my drabble for a story. (Thank you.)

-.-.-.-.-

*This site is not like AO3. So you have to embed (or paste or write) your [A/N:] before or after the chapter (it must all go together.) Of course, it'll affect the overall word count. But that's the only way to do it.*

Greetings and welcome to FP,

TRGS.
bianchor chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
So I'm new to the site and I realised the formatting isn't really what it was supposed to be...?
I don't really know how to post an author's note,either so here it is: This is a story I wrote for Nanowrimo this year and I know the beginning is a bit slow-paced. I felt that it was necessary,in order to really get the story going.
So bear with me if you like and I appreciate it if you stopped by :)