Reviews for Daily Dose of Rhetoric
The Voice Of Silence chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh, I do that. That's really just how I write really. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. It's hard to find poems that are logically profound, though it's common to find poems that are emotionally profound. Oh, and for the criticism, the format you are using has lines with similar syllable counts, giving it that nice cadence to it, but the last line has more syllables than the other lines, making it sound a little awkward. But, what can you do? *shrugs*
Torey Hylton chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
Haha yet again I, as can most of us, relate to this. Glad I stumbled on this, you've written so many!
Torey Hylton chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
That was a nice poem and I can relate. I write prose rather than poetry, but I'm now getting into writing it myself.
Dreamare chapter 261 . 9/19/2017
I don't mind if it's you.
Linger Lickin chapter 257 . 9/15/2017
Today was a bad day.
I forced myself to go out and practice with my group at 9 o' clock. I must tell you that we have usual classes from 1-8 on the evening. Let me tell you how really unprepared were my classmates conducting the practice. They were really incompetent I wish they had a better plan. To work efficiently instead of being a meathead and brains-for-studying. They were really hard-headed and as if they're used to this. But I wish for once that they really should work on it and not being an inconvenience everyone just as everyone is and I'm the one who has something they don't that they have them whilst for mine's at home. If I had known and time and time again our teacher was really this soft I should've thought and consider but then again he's a teacher. I'm dumb and always regret the small things and this is what I get. I don't work hard for my dreams. If I think and point out all of this beforehand, I would have come at 1:00 pm. Because, we already knew we were gonna get a low score but the fuckhead gave us a perfect score. It might encourage the students but I wished he gave me back the time I wasted and my doubt of reflection my parents have for me when I cried confessing to them I won't be able to spend as much time and thinking I was pathetic; thinking of thinking of me as pathetic.

Here I thought about the future of our endeavor, I won't be participating another practice. For every each week, we were tasked every week to do practice for one particular dance off at the end of the week and, at the end of the day we had won effortlessly when all of our efforts wasted on the past four days each week and all paid off on a one-day stand on showtime. And that's what I planned to do, if they don't get their shits get through their heads and polish the choreography instead of us wasting time waiting, watching their gimmicks and their philosophy and leadership and (ironic) accomplishment as a group and present us what they had prepared, I would be glad to join. Because these next two weeks of bullshit practicing, I'm gonna make it through and convince them I'm still at the team at the end of the day by nit participating. I wish. I wish I wasn't kind in the inside and an idiot who thinks he knows he's an idiot and the bottom of the society and think realistically. What can I do to be the rationale asshole or a genius but I have to abandon them. I won't want that.
Linger Lickin chapter 242 . 9/14/2017
I wish to listen it. I had trouble (I won't be bothered) synchronising it.
Elite Shade chapter 229 . 8/17/2017
OMG I LOVE IT!
scrivere chapter 11 . 6/16/2017
I feel this on, like, a spiritual level
scrivere chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
d u d e
scrivere chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
Shit, dude, this cool. I'm not usually that into poetry (read: I have a copy of Where the Sidewalk ends on my nightstand- doesn't everyone?- but fell asleep before I finished a page of Paradise Lost) but this is pretty dope.
Voinescu Ovidiu chapter 152 . 6/5/2017
I will cetainly love to join in, I have a deep well of ideas so I am sure I can contribute something nice :)
Hmm9002 chapter 145 . 5/25/2017
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 142 . 5/22/2017
Damn... that's a helluva lot better than what i did.
Guest chapter 80 . 3/21/2017
I like poems about every day life.
Vernon King Avar chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I found this poem to be quite delightful. I like the overall tone of the poem and the fact that it rhymed. It is rather amusing. Good work.