Reviews for That's So Wizard
Ookamifemale001 chapter 82 . 8/22/2018
I love this! This is so awesome and you are a really good author. X) I need reviews and would love your input.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
It seems like an interesting story, but almost leans towards superficial in its descriptions. We get the base looks of things, but I'm not getting any emotional connection (or emotional descriptions). I want to believe Kevin's fear and confusion and excitement.

Knowing the wizard as his friend came really suddenly!

I am interested to know more about their adventures and where the plot goes from here. Your grammar and punctuation is really solid. I hope you keep writing!
Jaya Avendel chapter 31 . 8/2/2017
Nice chapter. Some action and a new character. Keep up the good work.
Dlombardi chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
I had to read the first two lines again to make sure; that was an awesome intro I love me some Super Mario.

Interesting chapter. You have some interesting themes here. Just watch out for the passive voice in some of your sentences; it's better to stick with active voice for story telling. I see that you dropped the page breaks, bring them back! They help with sectioning your scenes, its also a good restart/checkpoint for readers.
Dlombardi chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Nice chapter. I like the whimsical feel to it. Also noted the page break when shifting pov, not a lot of writers do that and it ends up being bunched up together and unorganized. This world inhabits demons, humans, wizards, etc. Maybe in the next chapter their appearance, culture or habits will be further explained.
Jaya Avendel chapter 30 . 7/25/2017
I like the varying characters and their interplay. It always delights me to see characters portrayed well with their quirks and habits.
RaptureRaptor chapter 22 . 5/30/2017
Great stuff, fun and funny! I love the little half fourth-wall break you had in there. Keep it up!
RaptureRaptor chapter 15 . 4/14/2017
This is a whole lot of fun. I enjoy the varying characters and their interplay, it's fresh and doesn't take itself too seriously. As a reader I would like to see it slowed down a bit, fleshed out so that we can get a better understanding of the characters and the rules surrounding the magic. Try not to get caught up in cliches too much. Otherwise awesome work, I am really enjoying this!
Tapp chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
Quite a fun read with all the elements of a good adventure packed inside. The character archetypes are well used, never feeling one-dimensional and has enough of a variety to keep the story interesting. The heroes all have unique powers, the allies are all different in their own ways, and the villain is powerful enough to be of a challenge. The only thing is that some parts could use a bit of editing to make the sentences flow better, but other than that, keep up the good work.