Reviews for Ten times ten spanks
Fib112358 chapter 4 . 1/8
Well, that was a little brutal; although, considering the build up, to be expected. I doubt Samantha will be sitting anytime this week. The chapter was excellent however, you kept up Lina fear and confusion, showed Samantha's own confusion at Lina's upbringing, and had a well written, although harsh, spanking scene.

A couple of minor points.

At the start, Lina thinks about how much a cane or paddle would hurt, despite Samantha only mentioning the paddle.

Second, the parent's don't always hand-spank Samantha for making a mistake. Was this intentional and if so, why do some mistakes get a spank and others don't.

However, this was a wonderful conclusion to a brilliant story. I certainly hope for more.
ahhh chapter 3 . 1/5
update!
ano chapter 3 . 1/4
can't wait to read the rest
Fib112358 chapter 3 . 1/5
Matt's enjoyment at spanking his sister is rather precocious, although I guess he'll regret it once its his birthday. Once again, love Lina being talked into participating.

Loved Samantha's embarrassment at the diaper position, and I don't blame her. The diaper position does seem a little out of place for a parent spanking.

The build up to the final spanking is well done. If Samantha is 'reasonably' okay with the belt and the diaper position, what does the final spanking entail that causes her dread.
Fib112358 chapter 2 . 1/5
Is the any rhyme or reason behind which implement is used, or do the parents just chose?

It is cute seeing some of the cracks in Samantha's armor, her occasional tear or blush of embarrassment.

Good job with setting up the final spanking to be something special, I wonder what the implement would be.
Fib112358 chapter 1 . 1/5
A spanking for every year you are. I guess Samantha isn't looking forward to turning 18.

The tradition and the origins behind it are introduced well, it is still obversely odd to an outsider but it is somewhat understandable. The insiders also treat it the way you'd expect, as just another thing thats done. Matt going straight from counting to asking about cake is a nice touch.

I do wonder what happens if Samantha does require 'guidance' for the questions.