Reviews for Blue Moon Blues
mandywhitrod chapter 1 . 5/10
I am into this already.
Your writing style is so good, it just flows along and the language used is fabulous "a most beautiful shade of murder". Love it!
Pearlgal53 chapter 9 . 5/7
That chapter went by so fast. I wanted it to continue for a while. I really, really like your writing. I do have to say that I wish I knew what the narrator looks like.
Pearlgal53 chapter 8 . 5/7
"...close eye..."

Lovely, the mystery deepens and a clue is found.
Pearlgal53 chapter 7 . 5/7
"...jeep would probably have still looked..."
"...out of the van..."
"...take, taking..."

Another great chapter.
Pearlgal53 chapter 6 . 5/7
The world of the supernatural is getting more three dimensional the further I read.
Pearlgal53 chapter 5 . 5/7
"...Asshole ofthe Month..."
"...didn't want me in her car".

Oh my gosh! I am so impressed by the snarkiness but mostly I'm impressed with the control you have over the words. The conversation is almost sparkly and yet the atmosphere is dark and dangerous with a bit of blood thrown in.
Pearlgal53 chapter 4 . 5/7
I am sensing a twist coming.
Pearlgal53 chapter 3 . 5/7
"...of alcohol..."
"...how taut the skin..."

The level of violence somehow evened out as the storyline opened out into a culdesac of "planned deception". I am really getting into this story.
Pearlgal53 chapter 2 . 5/7
"...in some futile attempt to avoid..."
"...lifted me outof the car..."

: 0 Awesome rewrite. The additional detail makes the change in voice the best first-person version I have seen in a while. I tend to like third person version better, generally, but your character has a great voice I wouldn't mind reading more of.
Pearlgal53 chapter 1 . 5/7
Wow! What a beginning.
beisbolsneakers chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Love your style of writing! Max immediately draws the readers fondness with his snark and charming dorkiness. Love his friendship w Desiree, love Cassidys grumpiness and how chill roshan is and dominecs EVERYTHING. A great plot and the story starts with action which I love! I saw the first chapter of this and then lost the story which I was really disappointed by because I hadn't reviewed it that first time, a mistake on my part, but I've found it again and I want to tell how much I love it so far!
Malvos chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
Really lovin' this! It's well written and the characters are expressed wonderfully, I already love Max. Can't wait for more.