Reviews for Drift
zagato chapter 12 . 3/12/2019
This is so beautiful, I like the point of view of Wilk at the end, thank you for a wonderful story.
zagato chapter 9 . 3/12/2019
This is sweet, thanks!
zagato chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
Hi, I came here after reading your last story Glass. This seems exciting, thank you for writing.
Elle Poko chapter 12 . 4/2/2018
I read this in its entirety last night because I just couldn’t stop. The story is very lighthearted and sweet without being too mushy, and I absolutely enjoyed the relationship between Wilk and Laura and how it progressed, going from strangers to friends and then finally realizing that they’d fallen in love. Then Laura’s dark secret, which wasn’t quite as dark as I thought it would be, thank goodness! For a moment, I was scared she might’ve killed someone, or something. Anyways, just thought I’d let you know how much I liked this story.
KarasunoFan chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Well done!
Jia chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
Beautiful.
Simple.
I am lacking words to express how in just few chapters you built such strong characters and made me fall in love with them.. the simplicity and sincerity of both inspired and refreshed me.
Love you.
VictoriaJameson chapter 12 . 1/24/2017
I really liked this story. It's different, special in a good way.
shinju asuka chapter 12 . 1/24/2017
Aah... Love that the ending is in Wilk's pov! The last sentence left me awwing.
Thank you fir writing this! I enjoy reading this a lot! :D
Faye Forehand chapter 12 . 1/24/2017
Aw it's over :(

Well it was nice to see Wilk's PoV at least. :)
hannahward chapter 11 . 1/23/2017
Great couple of chapters, love that they're finally together and things have worked out :)
shinju asuka chapter 11 . 1/23/2017
Awww... I'm happy for them!
Somehow Grunt and Moon were like them. At first they weren't close, but now they were!
GuestKiwi1 chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
Nice to see a good Kiwi story on this site! Keep up the good work, You are a very talented writer.
shinju asuka chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
Poor her being haunted by her past :( No wonder she never stayed long before this. Wilk was wise and accepted who she was. I'm sure both of them would be okay with whatever would happen after this.
hannahward chapter 9 . 1/18/2017
Oh such a good chapter! I'm really surprised (in a good way) that Wilk was the one to make the first move. Looking forward to finding out about Laura's past :)
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 1/17/2017
My heart stopped when reading the title. But aww... The end part is loooveee :Db
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »