Reviews for The Wedding Guests
Otakuami chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
I want moooooreewe
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
Though it is short, it makes sense and good read
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Hoping for next chapter make darcy and Greg jealous that jack and Charlie are together
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Love it! Really interesting and if you would like to write more I'd definitely read.
Interfector chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Sweeeet! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Can I hope for something rated m though? Lol kidding. Just go at your own pace. Love your stories by the way :)
Carmel March chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I cannot tell you how happy I was to see a new story from you. There's no question at all - you've still got it. I love the idea of two rejected people finding each other, which just goes to show that good things can come out of a crappy situation. Thank you so much for posting! Hope you're doing well and finding some time to write! :)
JDFly chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Seems unfinished, but, Hey, it's a one-shot. So . . . OK!
Toffeema chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Happy to read anything you write! Thanks. If you ever feel like continuing this, I would love to see where it goes!
crazydaisyyy chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
yay! new story hehe love it so far :-) are u writing more regularly anywhere like on wattpad?
argentium chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Fun, as ever!
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Thank you for writing another story, I always love your stories and your heroines are always interesting and fun. I really love this beginning. I am looking forward to more. BTW, what fan fiction do you write? I like your writing style so I would love to check it out.
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
What a lovely blast from the past it was receiving this notification! I really enjoyed this, it was really fresh & yet kind of hearty to read, the best kind of first chapter. I love Charlie, especially, she made me smile. Thanks for brightening my evening, I can't wait to read more!
Nilora chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
In my opinion; this was the best christmas-gift this christmas! Waking up to find a new story from you makes me start my day with a smile, thank you SO much for posting!

And so to the bad stuff about this story;
1. My hopes about more stories from you sky-rocketed and I will be very sad if there wont be anymore stories sometime soon.

2. The story was too short for my liking- I want more and I really want to know what happend when Charlie and Jack left the party. (Please, start writing an epilouge right now, or maybe a multi-chapter story based on this one-shot!)

On the positive side, I really liked the story. You made me hate the idiots who got married, smiling about some of the lines and feeling the warm "aaawww, how cute-feeling" in the end.

I haven't read your other stories in a while, but my feeling is that your writing-style has changed a bit since you last posted something on Fictionpress. this story feels more mature in your way of telling it, wich I apreciate since I (naturally) have been older and changed a lot since I first started to follow you.

Before this review is so long that it makes you sleep; thanks again for posting this great story - I have really missed new stories from you!