Reviews for The Mind-Benders
Nagi chapter 20 . 8/16/2017
Wow this one is completed ! Im amazed and cant wait for the next story! Just too bad it ended when school was starting . I always read this series chapters right before class started . Thanks for the update :D
jtbwriter chapter 20 . 8/16/2017
Oh boy. SO this goon/head kidnapper can come after even the merpeople? That is scary-what can Leslie and Christian and her father do? And for how long will this monster be on the loose? I like that Roald has accepted that his priority has to be his children and himself, but will he be able to find someone of his own? Thanks for a great chapter-now what?:0!
Harry2.0 chapter 20 . 8/16/2017
Well, it sounds like trouble might be following the other clans as well, if this creepazoid is now threatening other clan members as well. I think that Leslie and Christian had best batten down the hatches and see what they can do to protect their loved ones, as well as any other clan members that decide to settle down here as well. Looking forward to book three as well!
jtbwriter chapter 19 . 8/6/2017
Wonderful-I love the progression of Karella and Torfinn's relationship. And the fact that someone realizes the depth of her mourning but willingness to go past the explosion. The facts of life now for the Liljefors survivors are so truthful-thanks for showing how it's affecting each of them and how they're handling it. And the point of view for the triplets-I can believe how they've inherited their parents compassion. Thanks for a great chapter-now what?:)
Harry2.0 chapter 19 . 8/6/2017
Well,someone else got a glimpse of this person who is causing the problems. But being able to describe him is something else! At least some of the new arrivals have plans for what they want to do.
Nagi chapter 19 . 8/6/2017
Whohoo! New update , wowthere are so many babys everywhere . While im a lil sad Roald didnt get karella ,it is true that he has too many children to take care of and that he still newly divorced ,so i believe he should take a little time before starting another relationship. Im happy that karella finally decided on who she liked , and i hope ir goes well for her and torfin.
jtbwriter1956 chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
Finally-Christian and Leslie have a moment to themselves...you really captured that just right. I imagine the triplets will start to simmer down now but it's interesting how Anastasia differs from them. I'm glad that they are safe on the island; too much danger for both Christian and Leslie in Lille Jordso. Now what will happen with Leslie and her father and the Merpeople? Great story-what next?
Harry2.0 chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
Well, the word is getting out on this visitor. And that will help out. As for Christian's Birthday, it was a PLEASANT surprise to see that he and I are only a few days apart on our days of birth with him on 6/20 and mine on 6/28. Looking forward to seeing what Mr. Roarke has to say about all of these developments.
Harry2.0 chapter 17 . 7/7/2017
Time to be on guard! If this renegade is now threatening Leslie, its time to make contact with these family members with the power, and fill them in on what is going on! I just hope that Fantasy Island will be safe enough for them. And it might be time to fill Mr. Roarke in on this as well.
jtbwriter chapter 17 . 7/6/2017
No-not Leslie! I'm afraid that clan goon is going to take her or Christian before they can get to the island! Is there anyway Leslie's father can extend protection or come to them? I'm sorry for those in the Liliejors clan who died, but at least Christian saved several of them. But will they be safe even there? Thank you for a gripping chapter-now what?:0
Harry2.0 chapter 16 . 6/27/2017
Well, the newest royalty has arrived. And at a time that makes Leslie's presage feelings come to bore. I think that trouble has arisen and the child WILL be blamed for it!
jtbwriter chapter 16 . 6/26/2017
Oh...what did the "goons" do to Lijefors Slott? Leslie's foreboding couldn't have told them where the disaster would strike, but is this something that should send them back to the island immediately? I like how Paolono and Lindalia treated Leslie and Christian-it would be a treat to see them come to the island. What a great chapter-now what?:)
Nagi chapter 16 . 6/26/2017
Oh shit , lijefords is destroyed? Will the lijeförds all move to the island? And leslies forbonding , i still believe it maybe from that one future predicting clan .anyway thanks for the update XD
Harry2.0 chapter 15 . 6/16/2017
So, the Merfolk are clan as well! This helps explain some things. And they may need the sanctuary offer in the near future, with the person who was behind Christian's kidnapping showing up among them at times.
jtbwriter1956 chapter 15 . 6/16/2017
Wow-I didn't see that coming! So Akima has not settled down but continued her exploring...what a find! And now Leslie's premonitions are becoming stronger-will this be able to protect her and her family? Thanks for more Haruko-I wondered what she would do with her life and I love that the triplets still love her and want her around! Thanks for a great "catch up" chapter-now what?:)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »