Reviews for Calculators
Roof345 chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
Calculators are definitely helpful in the math class and they can also be useful for grading papers in any class.
Queen of Kings chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Wow, that was great! Sometimes it's difficult to find good poetry on sites like this where it's free will because not everyone picks topics they can really write about. I think you did a spectacular job on this, though. I found myself relating to a lot of it and picking up on things that I don't think most people understand. I honestly think you should write more like this if you haven't already. Splendid job!
Argentum Anubis chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
This is a really great poem. And it is so true, too. Teachers believe that students only want to use calculators in order to get the answer as quickly as they can while doing the least amount of work possible, but calculators are so much more. If one is nervous about getting a wrong answer (even if their answer is correct), calculators give them the confidence to announce their answer to the class. And if one simply does not understand the problem, a calculator is like a lifeline.