Reviews for Doodled
Prime Jeremy chapter 100 . 6/10/2017
I love fish.
RaptureRaptor chapter 100 . 6/5/2017
NOOOOOO!

Haha I'm truly saddened this epic tale has ended, but i'm really happy I was along for the ride! Thankyou.

I loved the shift in narrative, as I've said before, and the ending really did wrap it up nicely (a feat I am considerably impressed by) I look forward to your next works, to be sure I shall be reading and reviewing!
ShaNatasha chapter 100 . 6/3/2017
Awwwwww. That is surely a happily fitting ending.
NotRobot chapter 100 . 6/2/2017
Well, it's over. This has certainly been a unique experience.
ShaNatasha chapter 99 . 6/1/2017
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE SHIP HAS (maybe) SAILED
RaptureRaptor chapter 95 . 5/28/2017
Well! Things took a turn I did not forsee! I love the subtle shift in the narrative, now I really want to know what's happened to Pen!
ShaNatasha chapter 88 . 5/21/2017
are you serious pen
RaptureRaptor chapter 89 . 5/23/2017
It really is interesting not knowing the gender of the two protagonists. It adds a mystery element to the mix, driving the reader to try and figure it out, though I'm not sure they ever will. Great stuff!
RaptureRaptor chapter 83 . 5/16/2017
Haha! Excellent stuff, I'm interested to know more about fish, as there isn't much of a description to go on. Very short updates recently, but still as enjoyable as ever.
rosebud1000 chapter 83 . 5/15/2017
I love this story! So creative and funny. It's always nice to see an update from you; please keep writing!
RaptureRaptor chapter 79 . 5/10/2017
I missed the last few updates, but it was pleasant to have several chapters to read. There is so much I want to know in this story, so much left to imagination, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Excellent, as always, keep it up!
ShaNatasha chapter 71 . 5/2/2017
(too lazy to log in) AWWWWW
PineappleParadise chapter 71 . 5/2/2017
I'm fan-grilling too, this is so cute
RaptureRaptor chapter 71 . 5/2/2017
Haha! Great update. I admit, I was hoping they would go that way, I'm looking forward to how the relationship grows. Great work!
RaptureRaptor chapter 64 . 4/25/2017
I still love this, no matter how short the entry is it's just so beautiful. Great work.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »