Reviews for Something Wicked
Guest chapter 38 . 1/23
I found your tumblr; never-mind, I'm just an idiot haha.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/22
Hey, do you not go on your tumblr anymore? I can't seem to find it.
Anon chapter 38 . 1/21
Woah, this chapter is probably a game changer. Is it bad to say I enjoyed Erik getting psychopathy on Hannah's first abuser and rapist and then brutally murdering him? How does this change how Hannah feels about him?

I hope Hannah doesn't go on to think she is a monster though. She's heavily manipulated and in the hands of a psychopath. She's a puppet and she can't control the strings. But guilt is a weird thing. Can't wait to see what happens next! You've past the one year mark of when you published this story and you have 38 chapters and 100k words! I find that amazing! Thank you!
Anon chapter 37 . 1/21
Really enjoyed this chapter! I'll never get tired of your past characters even though Seth is probably my least favourite of your psychopaths. Hmm what are they planning? Revenge? Are they planning a break-out?

Nice to see Erik being protective over Hannah.

Also, I wanted to say after reading your note from chapter 36 that I am a really fussy reader - I can't stand switching POVs, Is written like i, incorrect paragraphing etc etc but your writing is perfect. I don't think I've ever even spotted a spelling mistake in your stories. You are definitely one of my favourite authors and I only have two on this site haha. Have you read M. Forthe's stories? She has a serial killer romance as well called "Lovely, Dark and Deep" that reminds me of your writing but that story is dark in a different way compared to yours. I also love her "Force of Blood".
Anon chapter 36 . 1/21
I'm so confused with what's been happening in this chapter, like what is Erik giving her?! Poor Hannah - she challenged Erik unknowingly and he effed her over with that second injection. She was messed up! And I forgot the contrast on Hannah's character when she's off drugs and when she's on whatever Erik gives her before this chapter. In a way, it's a reminder of what Erik is capable of. He's been sweet and affectionate to her in the last chapters (excluding the rapes) but his character was shown here. Will she remember though? And I'm just wondering how this story will end. I may have brought this up previously but in this chapter, Erik has brought up her vet career and her parents - Hannah's future. So is it safe to assume Hannah will be returned to her previous life without Erik or will she be with him until death because he asked her about her parents. Hmm.
Anon chapter 35 . 1/21
Ah, finally more Pierre and Natalie! It was interesting and refreshing to see them from Hannah's eyes. Of course, Pierre sounded like that annoying friend who doesn't give up in asking for something until Hannah started to hear him talk, then he sounded frightening and intimidating. I wouldn't want to meet Pierre either. I got the sense Hannah was afraid of Natalie too but why?

Very graphic scene but I think your writing has desensitised me :O Not a bad thing tbh.
Anon chapter 34 . 1/21
Finally catching up on my reading! It's been a while since I last read this story so I'm trying to play catch up in my head but I love it when you bring up characters from older stories (even when I get confused on who's who). A bit of hypocrisy from Hannah in this chapter - she makes it sound like it's easy to leave an abusive relationship with a controlling and possessive psychopath when she's stuck in an odd arrangement with one. Maybe she should read your other stories haha. And are you foreshadowing something when Hannah claimed she would throw herself down the stairs to abort the baby?

Erik is so possessive that he wouldn't be happy with Hannah's own mother touching her?! Lmao, she really understated his possessiveness there. Interesting to read on from now on how Hannah deals with the feelings she has acknowledged. Will she stay and fight them, or try to run away?
Dani chapter 1 . 1/16
I check this literally four times every day to see if you’ve updated and these last couple weeks have been complete torture. I mean, in retrospect, it hasn’t been that long, but I’m so paranoid that you might potentially just not update. What would I even do then? How would I cope? I don’t think I could. I need to know more.

Anyways, you're an incredible writer. You really have me so conflicted about my feelings for each and every character. Especially Erik. Like, I can understand why Hannah doesn’t know how to feel about him because I really, really don’t know how to feel about him. He’s insane and terrifying, but I still somehow live for the moments when he’s caring and gentle? Anyways. Another thing that amazes me is your knowledge of the illnesses and medications in the story. I’m not sure if it was something you’ve studied or you just did your research, but I am always so impressed. It just reminds me that I have to do more research for my own writing. It just feels so much more real. You’re brilliant and I hope you find the time to update soon!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/3
Definitely loved the Seth part. Though it's still a bit weird to see his supposed friendship with the psycho shrink bc it was not mentioned in Primum. Total retcon. Hopefully u can continue that story along with this one. Can't wait to see him out and about! I do confess Primum is still my fav story from u and none other compares
Anyhoo, I would love to see your take on Reylo. I would be more excited about the pair but I hated Last Jedi for 1. injecting stoopid Marvel humor into SW universe 2. OOC Luke 3. not doing Rey's character justice by letting her properly train as a jedi. It would have been super without these 3 things (and that bantha poodoo of a director, hard cuts much?) ok i'll stop the rant. Good luck with Your writing.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/1
38 chapters now. For 38 chapters it's been this way. Him doing the worst things possible and her not crying and accepting and going with it. If this is going to proceed this way then please let me know.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/1
No please no. She is having feelings for him? I knew this would be the case. The usual I guess she fell in love with a psychopath
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
Fuck this is frustrating. No one will keep trusting the way Hannah does not even mentally unstable people. At the end of all this if she somehow magically falls in love with him and he turns over a new leaf then I will stop reading fictionpress stories. You want me to buy this?
RealStar chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
Your stories pump up my adrenaline, rife with suspense too, but somehow I don't think this one should be under the category of Romance.
RealStar chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
That was disturbing... Beyond disturbing I must say
perfect.fluke chapter 38 . 12/28/2017
holy shitty. he really has all the bases covered.
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »