Reviews for Something Wicked
dipsydoodle1 chapter 26 . 11/17
Got a chuckle out of your A/N. I have to say I was a little surprised at Erik's "normalness" (is that a word?) in this chapter.
Vespertine Charles chapter 26 . 11/17
The day has arrived and I am whole again. For so long I was incomplete until Erik finally took her.

And good god, took her he did. The emotions, as one called BORNS put it, "are suddenly out of me." So strongly do I feel when I read your work.

Your characters are fire, stories are the creation of new life and new worlds. I want to love and be loved like your creations are and I feel their pains and gains just as I would my own.
Never stop writing, for if you do, I cannot be sure if I would ever be whole again. I am in absolute and unequivocal love with your writings. This was excellent, as always.
dipsydoodle1 chapter 25 . 11/15
Erik sure does let his crazy out when she's sedated. Yikes.
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 24 . 11/9
I don't get it. How do they supposedly have a "professional" relationship and then go right into cuddling like two college kids on a date? And how come Hannah's memory is not triggered during these touchy feely encounters?
dipsydoodle1 chapter 24 . 11/8
Very odd. Now I'M trying to figure out what's real and what's hallucination in this story! Lol
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 23 . 11/8
I was just listening to "Dark Necessities" by Red Hot Chili Peppers and this story came to mind
dipsydoodle1 chapter 22 . 11/1
Ooh, he's so devious. Arnie out of the way and all in front of the police. Props to the crazy Doc. Heh.
dipsydoodle1 chapter 21 . 10/30
Thrilled with the rapid fire updates! Another excellent chapter. Surprised Erik ok with Hannah and Arnie going off on their own AND sending along medicine. Love it.
Vespertine Charles chapter 20 . 10/29
I teared up. I'm at work right now and I sniffled and teared up because of the overwhelming emotions your stories invoke. And fuck Arnie, he's harshing everyone's vibe. Eliminate him!
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 17 . 10/29
Ahhh what's going in with Morrow and Nichols story? How did she end up a psychiatrist? I thought she would become a pathologist, or better yet, overcome her fear and become a surgeon. :( Will there be a second story about them? Hope you add more about them later. I liked Primium a lot more than the others.
dipsydoodle1 chapter 20 . 10/29
Plenty of drama in this chapter. Wonder how Erik is going to handle Arnie? Will be difficult for him to control this situation that seems to be spiraling out of control. If Hannah remembers this I'd think she'll freak.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28
Omg amazing chapter, Arnie is coming to see her. Can't wait to see what happens. Thank you for the quick updates.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27
Omg this just keeps getting better and better, thank you for the quick updates. I can't get enough of this story. You are amazing.
Mona chapter 19 . 10/27
Loving this story and the frequent updates!
dipsydoodle1 chapter 18 . 10/26
Just when I think I have his M O figured out, he surprises me. Love that.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »