Reviews for Something Wicked
Guest chapter 45 . 5/17
Poor Hannah again! Penelope to the rescue but she was a bit late :(

Will Erik and Hannah get their revenge? Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 45 . 5/15
Omfg this is intense. I don’t know how Hannah is going to escape. I’m hoping Erik gets free somehow and saves her.
perfect.fluke chapter 45 . 5/15
omgomgomgomgomg go penelope. I need to read her story still ahh. but I really want to read more about just Hannah, maeva and wren
Guest chapter 44 . 5/12
WHOA THAT SHIT WENT LEFT REAL QUICK.
I had a feeling something fucked up was going to happen. Can’t wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/27
So that happened. You completely surprised me! I'm so worried for Hannah here but if she can survive Erik and his family, I think she can survive this too. What did Erik do that Pierre and Liev waited for their revenge? Hmm.

I was lol'ing at the summaries of how Pierre/Natalie, Liev/Penelope got together. It's always a nice throwback to your other stories and I can't wait to see Seth, Chris..

How old is everyone supposed to here? I was confused at the Natalie is the same age as Hannah but on her third kid part.

Thanks for the update!
perfect.fluke chapter 44 . 4/27
omgggggg noooo
Julan chapter 44 . 4/26
I need to know what Erik did to get him and poor Hannah in such a mess. UGH.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/26
This really is SCARY. You don't think This is normal do You? I mean in the end
SRene chapter 44 . 4/26
Well I’ll be damn. The psycho has been caught as well. Let the games begin. I totally did not see this happening. If anything I just expect them to scared them.
Sunshine305 chapter 42 . 4/22
Hi, I was just wondering, is this an alternate universe because I thought Pierre was around the same age as Nikolai. Also I thought that Pierre didn’t reconnect with Natalie until the kids were 8 and 5, but they are 5 and 2 here.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/21
Hannah was so creeped out by Viktor that she went to Erik at the end of the chapter lol. Erik seems nice in the sense that he's not going to force her to continue with the pregnancy but I don't know if he's lying or being honest. I guess we'll see.

Really liked Silas here, makes him more human and plus the reference to Wren :) :) :)

Thanks for the update!
perfect.fluke chapter 43 . 4/20
wahh so many mixed emotions! i still want to hate Erik but he's a saint compared to the others. I can't wait to read more about silas.
SRene chapter 43 . 4/20
Omg! Yasssss. I am here for this review. I’m just loving this story more and more!
SRene chapter 1 . 4/4
I am so happy I found your stories. When I check mibba everything was gone! I have been reading your stories for years and you are an amazing writer! Are you published yet? You are one of the reasons I fell in love with psychopaths LOL
perfect.fluke chapter 42 . 4/2
No idea why I didn't get a email notification about this chapter!
OMG
wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Is this the last chapter!? nooooooo I need moreeeee T-T