Reviews for Something Wicked
LoreLorelei chapter 10 . 9/21
Whohoo! Update! :-D Thank you so much!
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 10 . 9/21
I see you are taking a different approach to the dad from Primum. There's definitely more tension now. But it kinda feels like Erik, who is a renowned (?) doctor, is playing the teen brat to his reasonable father. And finally, a heroine who is actually nosy!
dipsydoodle1 chapter 10 . 9/19
Mmmhmm, he has flaws alright.
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 8 . 9/17
What happened to the bag of trout?
dipsydoodle1 chapter 9 . 9/14
A hair bracelet? Ugh. I'm afraid to find out. Plenty of disturbing things going on in this chapter. The good doctor said a few things that were unsettling, not to mention the bars on the windows. Red flag! Heh
LoreLorelei chapter 9 . 9/13
Yay! Update!
dipsydoodle1 chapter 8 . 9/11
Feeling bad for Arnie here.
Lilimon chapter 7 . 8/18
So what is happening? How come what Hannah talks about during the sessions is not mentioned?
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 7 . 8/12
That was unexpected. I hope to read more about her hallucinations, and what really happened with the doc that time when she ran away.
tootalltoobetrue chapter 7 . 8/11
I love this! I love you for updating ! You are such an amazing writer, I'm a psychology major going into clinical psychology and I have to say the way you write is so amazing and accurate. Great job!
dipsydoodle1 chapter 6 . 8/10
Doc seems to have multiple personalities. Heh. Poor Arnie. I'm already feeling bad for him. He's either going to get his feelings hurt by Hannah or get knocked off by the good Dr.
Vanya chapter 4 . 8/8
The first chapters were quite exciting. Can't wait to read where this goes next.
dipsydoodle1 chapter 5 . 8/9
This chapter was excellent. I think it was even better because it was hard to tell what was reality and what was hallucination. Creepy.
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 4 . 8/9
Finally an update! The story seems to be getting started. No major impression yet, but can't wait to find out what happens next.
dipsydoodle1 chapter 4 . 8/7
Yeah, not typical to give out a cell number to a patient. I can't wait to find out his secrets.