Reviews for We Live in a Society
The Cybersmith chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I have a few issues with this, but it is overall well done. This may just be because I'm an Aussie, but from the years I've spent in America, a lot of this just isn't right. Maybe you live in one of the worse states. First of all, men rapists who target women usually get more than a year in jail - women rapists targeting men usually get UNDER a year. There's also some blatant feminism in here, which I personally disagree with. And this poem seems to attack mainly white men... why?

But I'll agree with you on the fact that both Trump and Hillary are pieces of crap. Plus, from what I remember on the international news, Trump won because of the political system and not because he had the most votes.

"Because no one is standing up for women." Well, actually, I believe there is a wave of feminists and SJWs plaguing America, and they're standing up for both women and black men.

And judging by this poem, I'm lucky to have been in Australia for the past three years.

And if you say this is a hate or harassment comment, it isn't. Hate and harassment reviews simply insult the author with no sort of argument. Clearly, I have an argument. I'm just giving constructive criticism and my personal views, as is the way of your country.
emma.starling chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Thank you so much for this! I absolutely love it. I have goosebumps and cannot express how amazing this is. You are absolutely right. It is unacceptable for anyone to act like this, let alone a President. Thank you for writing this. I cannot praise you enough.