Reviews for Captivated in Vegas
J.Kuzzey chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
Nice introduction to Serena here. She's very patient with her fans. Brain obviously didn't care for that kid grabbing his wife's hair haha. He's lucky he didn't get punched. Looks like Serena's life isn't all peachy as she's having a pretty bad vacation. Good peak into her hobbies, actually seeing her playing the 3DS and such. Overall your writing continues to be great
J.Kuzzey chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Good start! This story definitely has the potential for some pretty great shenanigans. I enjoyed that we're quickly introduced to the Felipe and the fact that he had a series of crushes before this one; the way each one ended after some "trivial" fact was good to know. Then he learns more about Serena and it seems as though his crush only grew deeper. When the two meet up it should be very, very interesting. I'm curious to see how it all plays out.

You're writing is well done. No grammar mistakes that I noticed. Good dialogue/narrative ratio (way too many people here just list dialogue, it drives me nuts). I think Felipe will be a fun main character. His voice is already very clear. Nice job!