Reviews for Dream Eaters
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 5 . 1/11
This was a cool story, I love the concept of the dream demon things, especially in the intro how it turned out so happy and became a total gut punch. I know you have other projects you’re working on but if you ever wanted to, I think this story has a lot of potential for expansion. The wizard was such an entertaining character with his weird mix of ego and redemption seeking so it would’ve been cool to see more of him and if his reputation ever changed. Anyway this was a really fun read. :)
Emoddess chapter 5 . 5/20/2019
Awww yeah it did its magic! I like the picture described at the last sentences. This short journey and encounter of Al and Sage to save Esther from drowning in the nightmare has been an interesting and entertaining read as finally Esther no more had those bad nightmares. I like your writing. It's really good and descriptive, infused with some humour to lighten the story as seen in the conversations of the mage and Al. Plus, you also showed how caring Al was to his sister and how he would go to lengths to save her, so that was endearing. Even though there are some grammatical errors, those are just tiny and almost invisible though if you look hard enough, there's some that could be fix to polish this entirely :)
It's a short chapter-ed story but one I enjoyed reading, so great job! :D
Emoddess chapter 4 . 5/20/2019
Okay so not much backstory on Sage but that's okay because a more important is at hand: he can help Al and save the boy's sister! But Al's confusion when Sage was being kind to him was sad as it really shows how much kindness was shown to him and his sister, or lack thereof which was why he's startled :/
Emoddess chapter 3 . 5/20/2019
Reading this chapter had me grinning and chuckling at Sage the Mage and Alistair's bickering. Some of my favs are when Al said he looked younger than his aunt and he was like, don't flatter your way out of though Sage has just been revealed in this chapter, I thought he's a very entertaining and amusing character, unlike the dark and mysterious picture painted of magicians. He's goofy and the retorts Alistair and Sage exchanged were funny, which somehow divert the attention of the quest Al's in to cure his sister from the nightmares. Also, the unimpressive expression Al had about the mage whining over some glowing stars which unbeknownst to him, is the ingredient to Sage's longevity if pretty endearing. I'm also a bit curious as to how Sage became a mage and how old he truly is, even though it's pretty much cleared that he is an Immortal living amongst men. Is there going to be some back story to him? Guess I'll have to find out!
Emoddess chapter 2 . 5/20/2019
Aww. Esther's brother is so kind and understanding, which is great as he looks out after his sister. I thought they'd live with a kind aunt but turns out Irene is anything but. I do wonder how Al is going to figure out a way to help his sister and also possibly escape from their aunt's clutches.
Emoddess chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
:O
I haven't truly watch Howl's Moving Castle yet actually but from what I've watched bits and pieces of it, I can imagine the inspiration of this. This is a good prologue and I am curious to how the rest of the story goes. Next chapter~
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 2 . 2/3/2017
Well, that first chapter started nicely and I thought little Ester was going to get some good old mother comfort. Then you threw in a dark turn right at the end there. I was hissing through my teeth (that's a good thing by the way).

And, naturally, after a stellar start I had to continue on a little more before bed. Aunt Irene sounds like a wonderful lady(!) Just grand. And even though there is absolutely no reason to other then vague similarity in name, Phina and Flora made my mind jump straight to "Phineas and Ferb". But hey, nostalgia. So the quest has been set: Find Sage in the Eon Woods. I have high hopes for Alistair and Esther.

Until next time,