Reviews for Frostbite: Other Realm, Frost Family Series Book 1
RealStar chapter 27 . 17h
My gosh that was one of the best things that I have read. You are an amazing writer. Goodness that was beyond overwhelming. Can't wait to read the next installments. Spectacularly written!
RealStar chapter 26 . 17h
This is so fucked up. Ignore my earlier words about Jacob.
RealStar chapter 25 . 18h
I don't mean to be rude or anything but honestly I think that Jack and Nisha are being extremely unfair with Jacob no matter how much he sucks
RealStar chapter 20 . 9/23
Oooooooohhhhhh my goodness! Spectacular.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22
Oooohhhhhh the anticipation!
RealStar chapter 17 . 9/22
Loved the chapter especially the last part
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3
What happened to Quilo is really sad. I hope he comes back. I have to say that I prefer sweet little Quilo to the adamant Jack.
RealStar chapter 1 . 7/30
Just read the first chapter. It seems so interesting. Already addicted.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 27 . 6/15
Loved it! It's a wonderful story and I can't wait to see what happens next!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 17 . 6/15
Just a quick note before I move to the next chapter... I thought the eunuch joke was good. :P
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 8 . 6/15
Ah, you know what it is about this story that I like over the Weird Family one? This one has a lot more humor! I love it, it's hilarious.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 6/15
I just started this story and I have to say, I love it. I actually think I might already like it more than the weird family one- this Jack Frost guy is so cool! (Get it? Cool? Like cold? Like frosty?)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/24
Talk about a mwah ha ha. Does the sequel talk about what happens to nisha and jack?
NikNak13 chapter 27 . 2/23
JACOB! What a SOB! What the hell has he done? It's like he's cancelled their marriage, and I was beginning to actually feel sorry for him. So Bloodfire's going to be the sequel? I so hope so. And Jack and Nisha (putting aside whatever may have happened to her) need to kick both Jacob's and Tatty's backsides, soon! I loved this story!
NikNak13 chapter 26 . 2/23
That scene with Jacob and Tatty was sooo hot! And wrong obviously, but still really hot! And it's so sweet having a boy and a girl :3. Maybe a female heir alone would have been interesting, just to see what would have happened (Quentin being so sure about it being a boy, would a female have been allowed to rule, etc) - but then having both is still super-cool - will they both have hybrid powers, will they co-rule, etc etc. And what does Jacob mean right at the end...?
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »