Reviews for The Girl in Cell 3 (Triple Witching Hour)
Tifanny91 chapter 69 . 3/24
Well then! Sable doesn't seem to remember that she had been to Eren's village, which is fair because she was under the demon's control. Let's see how far they make it. I'm afraid not much. Zofia doesn't look that bothered, which probably means she has a backup plan. Sigh. This is going to be difficult...
Tifanny91 chapter 68 . 3/15
Damn this was short but tense! All men are fools indeed. Eren should have killed Zofia right away. But he's not strong enough and too kind to draw blood, even that of an enemy. Sable, on the other hand, does not have such scrupules. She could and would kill without hesitation if it meant saving her own life. I doubt that one move will be enough to finish Zofia off, but it's still something. Now is the time to show what she's made of.
Tifanny91 chapter 66 . 3/1
There! Go Eren! Save her!
desireosiobe chapter 66 . 2/28
OMG! Can't Walt for the next updates!
LDF chapter 2 . 2/15
[Something on her hands rattles. What the—
Her wrists had been bound together by chains, allowing her arms to move only a few inches from each other.]

This would be the first thing she'd notice, not getting up, putting her hands on the bars, and realizing something's on her wrists because the chain rattles.

[The guard jumped back and drew his sword. "Get away from me! Witch! Monster!"]

This seems like a huge overreaction to what just occurred. So the guy is totally quiet and unresponsive but as soon as she reaches out between the bars, he loses his shit?
Tifanny91 chapter 65 . 2/14
So Svenja was sincere after all. At least that's what I got from her. It's interesting that this is happening at the same time that Eren, Reinhard and Zofia are heading to the prison. But I guess one couple is safe for now.
Tifanny91 chapter 64 . 2/4
Gaaahhhh this tension is killing meee! At least Markus and Svenja are safe for now. But for the rest... Chaos is on the way!
Tifanny91 chapter 60 . 12/15/2019
The machinery of rebellion is slowly but surely starting. This is both exciting and scary.
Squash chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
"DAILY UPDATES"

Me: *looks at publish date* "2017"

Also Me: *looks at number of chapters* "60"

Funny.
Mpumelelo Khumalo chapter 59 . 11/27/2019
Amazing! It's still going to be updated right?
Tifanny91 chapter 59 . 11/27/2019
Aaahhh this is bad! Very very bad! I'm scared!
Tifanny91 chapter 57 . 11/13/2019
Ooohhh this is both exciting and terrifying! I sure hope Bluedorn is on the right side. Otherwise, I don't know what would happen. Time is running short!
Tifanny91 chapter 56 . 11/5/2019
Oh no I'm scared? Sable is next in line to be sacrificed! I'm scared! Eren! Where's Eren? He needs to put together the pieces of the puzzle quickly!
Tifanny91 chapter 55 . 10/27/2019
Svenja is not trustworthy. I think Markus did the right thing for his sake. But poor guy! Being put in such a precarious situation is hard.
Tifanny91 chapter 54 . 10/19/2019
Ah, some nice character development for Reinhard. I still don't like him because of how credulous and gullible he is. But I was glad to read that instant where he doubted Zofia. It's just the beginning.
I'm curious to know what Marcus is going to do. The transfer is the perfect opportunity for Zvenia to break out. And Marcus is this close to helping her. But surely Reinhard will have the operation surveyed to avoid any mishap. This is building up to be quite dramatic!
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »