Reviews for Tremor
CrystaltheBookworm chapter 28 . 7/16/2019
Plenty of panic for everyone!
Wow. These two chapter have been very dark. (Though I must admit, you got the dark humor exactly right- I was chuckling all throughout the chapter.)
CodenameRedKrystalMatrix chapter 28 . 7/15/2019
An...epiphany, you say? I rather appreciate your dry delivery style and sense of humour. Looking forward to more!
CrystaltheBookworm chapter 25 . 7/13/2019
There's also Walleen, and Femily!
Those are horrible ship names. They sound like Wall-e and Family.
Felily? Eh. that one doesn't sound like a combination of the two names.
Felix Wallis and Emily Greene...
There's just Emlix, without the extra I.
I think my favorite is Emilix. It sounds kind of like a prescription drug, but it also combines the grace of Emily and the sharpness of Felix. I think it might just be an acquired taste, but it is definitely my favorite.
Anyway, great chapter. Very eerie and spooky.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/5/2019
Yes i agree that the Blight arc was creepy. The banshee part though is the right mix of horror and comedy
CrystaltheBookworm chapter 24 . 4/18/2019
This is such a great story. I love the characters, the plot, how well-formed everything is, and there are no grammatical/spelling errors! *hops up and starts the happy dance*
I have been reading this for weeks now, just trying to make every chapter last as long as possible, but now, alas, I am at the end. I am so completely blown away by your story. It has all the elements of a great book, and I love the characters. You could tell exactly who they were from the very beginning of the story because of how well developed their personalities were, and every action they did served to enforce that concept. The way it was written seemed so effortless as well, and it almost seemed like I was there. I could confidently say that this is one of the best stories I have read on fiction press in terms of how developed the plot was and how easy it was to follow the story. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, crappy punchline and all. I can't say that this is constructive criticism(sorry) because I have nothing to criticize upon. I caught myself looking around a couple times during the day looking for Tremor before I remembered that it was a fiction press story and not an actual book. Wish it was a real book. Anyway! Sorry for rambling on, I just really love this story, and I am so excited for Emily and Felix to get together. Do you have a ship name for them yet? Welp, sorry again, now I am really rambling. I'm just going to stop, and please update sometime soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2018
Love this story. Is felix gaston? They do shareunnatural bond.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 12/29/2018
yay for the update! cant wait for the next :)
Anaony chapter 23 . 12/25/2018
please update :(
Anonymous chapter 23 . 8/16/2018
can't wait for the next update! good work as usual!
BigFan chapter 22 . 8/13/2018
Are emily and Felix gonna get together cause they're so cute omg
Anom chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
I love it!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 8/12/2018
Omgggggggg
Rosalie chapter 22 . 8/12/2018
O My Gosh! I love your writing! It's so neat and funny! Please update soon :)
APlot chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
This has become my current favorite story to watch update. It reminds me of a couple of other books that I love. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
like-endless-rain chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
I love this story! Lingonberry and Penny are such quirky, fun characters, and Emily/Eleanor is really well-written: she's strong and independent while still being realistically flawed, which is a tough balance to achieve, but you've done it so well. The world you've created is super intriguing, as is the plot of this story. There are so many layers of mystery and adventure, and I can't wait to see what's coming next!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »