Reviews for The Dragon heart
NikNak13 chapter 21 . 1/29
Loving the description of the two spy masters - how embarrassed they were at making a mistake in their line of work.
I like how Zaron is coming to realise how his actions towards Deja affected her father. It was really difficult reading how the women and children were executed, and how the innocent have had to pay for their fathers/husbands crimes. But then, it's so difficult judging another culture by our standards.
And it made me sad and happy when Deja confessed her love and Zaron... sort-of didn't! I know he can and does love her - can't wait for the next chapter!
NikNak13 chapter 20 . 1/1
I know this may seems quite perverted, but a scarred and injured Zaron is seriously attractive. Or maybe it's just me... But I can imagine Deja brushing her fingers against his chest, and how manly he would seem. It was lovely that he asked specifically for her that night (even if she has got bony knees!).
Can't wait to find out who the traitor is and what Zaron does to them. Lol, that last guest review was me. Don't know why it logged me out ;-)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2017
I love the action in this chapter and how it's all kicking off! Yay, Hikiji and Ostin get a (sort-of) happy ending. The quote about his broken nose making him look more virile made me lol :-)
The bedroom scene between Zaron and Pearl was just... phwoar! I'm sure I've said it before, but your sex scenes are seriously good. And Deja getting bad-a** is brilliant! I know from the snippet of the next chapter that Zaron is alive; I hope he is seriously grateful when he gets back!
RealStar chapter 17 . 12/29/2017
Aah this chapter has so many feels. The last few chapters and the next few chapters also!
RealStar chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
All you need to do is a bit of editing and BOOM it will be a masterpiece ready to hit the stores. I think this story will make great publishing material.
RealStar chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
Okay I am thankful that you had this translated. I got the chance to read such a wonderful tale.
RealStar chapter 20 . 12/29/2017
I am waiting for the punishment since it's going to bring a big change in their relationship!
RealStar chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
I think I am going through this for the umpteenth time. Still love it!
RealStar chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
Nah! I am just kidding. I love each and every chapter.
RealStar chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Just waiting for her to grow up soon so that you know .
RealStar chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
I like how you have made Deja a brave and headstrong woman
RealStar chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Poor Deja. But she will come to realize that he is not bad. Wholesale am I kidding she will love him.
NikNak13 chapter 18 . 12/11/2017
It was lovely seeing Zaron interact with his daughters; we don't often get to see that soft, soppy side! But so sad that Deja has to ask her father and her husband to comfort her, that they can't figure it out for themselves.
It's interesting and very sweet how Zaron has changed from a fierce ruthless warrior to such a caring husband; I hope he continues to improve! ;-)
NikNak13 chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
OMG the sexual chemistry between Deja and Zaron is incredible! I must admit though, I did wonder if something might have developed between Deja and Tallia; I wonder if Tallia feels anything like that, seeing as how she seems to mistrust men so much. It was horrible how Zaron first didn't believe her and than almost assaulted her in order to see proof, but then he (sort of) redeems himself with Tallia.
And the scene with Ostin and Hikij was beautifully written and really believable too. I hope we see more of those two :-)
NikNak13 chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Poison! Ooh, I wonder who it could be...
Even without being beta'd and with the translation gap, you explain things really well, from both points of view. I feel so sorry for Deja; it must feel like a constant rejection. I can understand why Zaron feels the way he does, but if he carries this on too far, he'll push her away for good. And what if she's poisoned again and never gets to experience her husband as a 'husband'! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter...
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »