Reviews for Project Lightning
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
This is a fantastic opening hook for this kind of project. From the opening line through "My father's eyes" the pacing and tone are everything that grabs my attention in a good beginning. I confess the pace and world building got a little thicker than I would have preferred past that, but the effect is negligible for the overall visceral effect you were working for. Besides, I tend to be a little more biased towards the First Person POV, as you can get away with a lot more adjectives and descriptors than I like, but overall a solid start.

~Bob Evans
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm so curious about what just happened! I'm assuming they will get out of there just in time - I'm suspicious of that call. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about the Forsaken. I'm also curious why they were exiled from safety. We shall see, we shall see... *rubs hands together anticipatorily* And thanks for the quick update. :)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
I absolutely love it! I can't wait to explore more of their everyday life. She seems to be content enough with just her father as company, but I'd find it very lonely. Then again, I guess loneliness is the least of their concerns... I like how much they depend on each other. There's no time to hold grudges. If only life were more like that... but without the whole world-ending part. :P
I hope to see more soon! Keep it up! :D
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I like the idea! Good story