Reviews for For the Muslims
acountdeleted chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
This is very narrow-minded. You should know that all Abrahamic religions worship the same god, just under different names. So, stop telling saying that Muslims are wrong, or that their god is fake, because you are no better than them.
And before you go off on me, telling me I am wrong, or I side with the so-called "unholy," I am the neutral party.
Every religion thinks that the others are inferior. I honestly don't think that one religion is better than the other. I don't even know how I got here. Just keep this in mind: We are all human. We all have feelings. We all have our opinions, but don't go rubbing yours in everyone's face.
~Mirra Shards
InkStainedAnomaly chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
A nice idea to be sure, but a little heavy handed. I am a Messianic Jew, and therefore agree with most of the doctrine in this, but calling out another religion in such a harsh way can definitely turn them off to what you have to say. Especially when you do it in such a way as to basically call them unintelligent and wicked. Regardless of whether a person's religion is the one true one or not, the person deserves to be respected. There is enough hatred in this world without us, the people on the side of agape love, adding to it.
-Avery
BetaBoater chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
It's nice that you want to express your religion but you may want to reconsider the poem description. " wicked ways"?