Reviews for Mysterieux
The-Lost-Cat-Of-Forgotten-Gods chapter 1 . 5/7
I was expecting to see a supernatural story somewhere, but fantasy will do too, haha. You're very describtive, and usually quite accurately too. You've made a good impression on what Alyssa is like and who she is to others, and I think it's an interesting main character to work with. I assume that a lot of her family has died, and that she was forced to take the role of ruler upon herself, but I might be wrong. This story can still go in many directions, however, so I still don't really know what it's going to be, haha - and in that matter, what role this prince is going to play (love interest, villain, both? nothing important?). That said, you focused on characterisation, hinting at what kind of world we're living in, and you are suggesting something dark has happened, so that makes a good first chapter.

~Lost Cat
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 2/13
Wow! :D Epic fight scene Zukafu. Truly and wonderfully epic, everything from the rapier materializing from light to Merope's badass threats and wicked sword skills!

And yes, you steal from the thieves when they die, that's how it goes! Recruiting a bandit that tried to kill you... hmm, maybe not the best idea, but they need some allies to aid them.

A great chapter and I can't wait for more! :)
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :D *hugs you*

I hope I don't have to wait for next year to get another chapter because if I do, I'll have to pull the "I've been nice to you since we met and you owe me card"

Anyway, this chapter introduced two new characters and I fell for them hard. The lines in this chapter "Like a wounded beast admitting defeat" were perfect and I now hate Maxim for his teaching style (I want to kill him and the man from "Girl-hater")

Amazing job my friend and keep it up!
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Seven years for a story... that's a lot!

Firstly I'm glad you are out of your procrastination/writer's block spell, and I'd like to think I encouraged it. Yay me! :D

Anyway I'm enjoying this story very much, and it was a very good bedtime read. I sense political intrigue, romance, humor, and tension. The past with Adrien and Alyssa is going to be very interesting to explore, and I can't wait to see how our young queen handles all of this.

Great job my friend and I look forward to more! I'm ready to wait!