Reviews for Dissimilarity
Luceiss chapter 25 . 12/15
OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!
cat10985 chapter 25 . 12/14
I don’t hate you for that! I am so excited that they did it! Their chemistry is off the charts! But I am a little bummed that we didn’t get all the juicy details! Wasn’t sure if this was going to go from a T to a M! Which would totally have been fine by me! Lol! Can’t wait to read more! I love them! I hope them having sex doesn’t back fire like I feel like it will, even though I am happy about it! Great job!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 25 . 12/14
Oh my gosh FINALLY! ! YES! ! I love Liam and Alexia together so much! ️

But I'll be really mad if you screw it up and make them avoid each other, or Lexi decides that she doesn't like Liam like that. I'll be super sad then. So please don't do that. I'm begging. Because I just love the two of them too much for that. They deserve their happiness. They need each other.

Please please please keep them together. Keep them together all the time. In their secret, cozy attic space, in public, literally everywhere. Please.

Looking forward to the update! :D

AP31
J chapter 25 . 12/14
oh my god this chapter was so good omg omg please update again very soon I'm obsessed holy shit
cat10985 chapter 24 . 12/7
I need to read more! I come on and check everyday to see if you have a new chapter up! Ugh Lexi and Liam are killing me! And that last chapter was so sad and I know exactly how she felt. I love this story and I love how we keep seeing their relationship moving closer together but neither of them realize it. I can’t wait to read more! Please update soon! I can’t wait for them to get together again! Great job!
J chapter 24 . 12/7
IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR A CHAPTER thanks for updating I've missed this story ;-(( I just get so many good feels from alexia and Liam gah the tension between them is so good I love their progression it's just all so good! Please update again asap I can't get enough
Angel Princess 31 chapter 24 . 12/7
Awww, that's so sweet! ! I just love her and Liam together :)

This was a good chapter. I really liked Sally. I'm sad she's going. :(

AP31
Luceiss chapter 23 . 11/9
OH JUST KISS ALREADY FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! HAHAHA
halcitude chapter 23 . 11/9
Their skirting around the truth that they actually belong together is killing me. tell you. But then I suppose it's all necessary so that the payoff will feel more heartwarming and climaxy later. Also you missed a bit when you wrote "here" instead of "hear".
J chapter 23 . 11/8
AGH LOVED THIS so cute in in love w them love the updates please keep em coming 33
Angel Princess 31 chapter 23 . 11/8
Great chapter! Now if every update could be so quick I would be the happiest person! .

I just love how open Liam was with Lexi in this chapter… I can't wait until he finds out that she hasn't been with anyone! I just find their relationship so adorable. ️ Even though he can be a major prick, he's just so sweet and gentle with her in his own way… I just love it. And I love that she can truly be herself around him.

As always, update super soon! ! !
Cheers!
Angel Princess 31
Angel Princess 31 chapter 22 . 11/8
Okay please update this soon because now I HAVE to know what happens! ! ! I will admit in the beginning I didn't think I'd continue reading, but I stuck with it and DANG it was worth it! ! I love Lexi and Liam so much! (So much I used his nickname for her ;P ) and if something ends up happing and they don't get together I might just die.

Seriously binge read this instead of doing homework from college! Lol. So yeah. Please update soon, love! ️

Angel Princess 31
katie chapter 22 . 11/8
YES! Thank you for updating! Guess Ryan and Sally have hit it off. Can't wait for the rest of the party to unfold, ahh
Gi107 chapter 22 . 11/6
Please please please update!
halcitude chapter 22 . 11/5
Hello again! And awh, again with the intense eye-screwing shenanigans from our OTP. Ha! I'm glad to see that despite everything that went down, there's no girl-shaming here. Thank God Sally immediately got that Alex likes Liam cause I'd hate for the drama to go down that route. Alex and Liam already sabotage themselves tbh. Give me Lexiam scenes already! Or is it Aliam, or Liamex, or or or or
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »