Reviews for Dissimilarity
Ezabellaa chapter 42 . 7/29
Hello! I found your account and I am so happy. You'll find me in your followers.
cat10985 chapter 42 . 7/24
Thank god! I have Wattpad! Lol. About a year or so I go I found it, because other authors moved there. I am so happy to follow you there! I love your writing and I love Liam and Lexie! I can’t wait to read more there! Thank you for being so awesome!
Ezabellaa chapter 42 . 7/24
I am still not able to find it. I even made an account just for your story. Can you please go in that sight, copy the link from URL and paste it here or in the reviews.
Ezabellaa chapter 41 . 7/24
Hey! I've never reviewed before but I read and love your story. I want to see where this story is heading. But I am not able to find it on wattpad. Please share the full link.
cat10985 chapter 40 . 6/28
Ahhhhh! First sorry I haven’t reviewed! And second you are giving me a heart attack ! Each chapter you post I am anxious and ready for people finding out about them! And then it doesn’t happen and I am still left with anxiety! Lol! I want everyone to know so Liam can be happy and Lexi can relax! Ugh and Taylor really?! She is a horrible friend... I don’t get it.. I love this story! I never want it to end! I can’t wait for the next chapter! Great job!
Elisha Ervin chapter 1 . 5/29
Girrrrlll! I have literally read this story every day since the 23rd. I love it so much and hate that its not finished. I relate so much to alexis on every level. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/29
FINALLY! I've waited for you for so long :( more please

good luck on your move tho. It must be hard. But hey, opportunities for new things, right? :)
lisha chapter 18 . 5/24
loved the ode to hanna and caleb shower scene!
Elisha Ervin chapter 37 . 5/23
Fucking brilliant! All of this.. I've spent all day reading this story and I need more! Your story is amazing. I love the sexual tension between them.
Nble2 chapter 37 . 5/23
First of all YAY finally another chapter! I absolutely love their relationship and I completely understand the secrecy - I just hope it doesn’t backfire. Second, omg hope everything’s okay! I can relate to half the things you’re going through and I know how rough and lonely it can get, but from everything I’ve read in your stories I can tell you’re a mthrfucking boss. Genuinely hope you’re okay xo
katie chapter 36 . 5/17
So I’ve just reread the whole thing from start to finish (while waiting for the next chapter!) and it is just as good as the first time! Completely addictive, and I love the dialogue between everyone. Picking up things I missed first time round too, like this history between Taylor’s step-sister (who she hates and stays at Lexi’s to avoid her) and Liam. So is that why Taylor is so uncomfortable around Liam and tried to set Lexi up with Mark instead? What happened there?! Pleeeease update soon!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/20
This story is kind of like schooled by piper Lawson but different in some ways
J chapter 36 . 3/28
As usual love this chapter n love their relationship
cat10985 chapter 36 . 3/28
Yahhhh! That was soooo great! I live liam and Lexi! Their chemistry is off the charts! But I see a possible fight in the next chapter! I noticed that Taylor said she was going to go to her house but then when she was with Liam she said she had no plans... uhhh ohhh.. but I mean I would be doing the same. Liam is a better choice! Lol.. Taylor can kind of be bitchy and annoying. She doesn’t always treat Lexi right. I agreed with Liam when he said that. And I am glad it sounds like Mark is moving on.. I hope he will be ok with Liam and Lexi like Jack was! I love jack so I am sooo happy he was good with Lexi! Great chapter! I can’t to read the next one.. especially because it seemed like a small cliffhanger... and that was such a tease ending! Lol! I thought we were going to read all about their time in the room! And then it just ended! Lol! But keeps us wanting to read more! Lol great job! I get so excited when I see s new chapter!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 36 . 3/28
Oh gosh, Lexi and Liam are so cute I can't even take it. I'm glad SOMETHING is happening between them. I actually kind of like the fact that they are keeping it secret - it's keeping it natural between them.

I love that they were trying to rile each other up XD Cracked me up.

Can't say how much I love this story! I'm really sick today, so this update made me sooooo happy! Totally worth the wait. Update soon, please! .
119 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »