Reviews for Between Your Soul and Mine
shinju asuka chapter 37 . 9/30/2019
Thank you for the shoutout! I mostly babling on my review, though. I truly enjoy reading your story. Wish you good luck for your next writing! :)b
shinju asuka chapter 36 . 9/29/2019
Glad that Mel found a job she enjoys although she has to deal with glitter!
I really like their symbolic way to move on by literally burying their past deep down. Cheers for both of them!

Aaah... i can't believe that this story has ended! I truly enjoyed reading each chapter. You did great! Thank you for writting this story! *clap*
shinju asuka chapter 35 . 9/23/2019
My... how could you write this devastating event beautifully? T_T part of me wants to see how this ends for Mel and Paul. The other doesn't want this story end :((
shinju asuka chapter 34 . 9/9/2019
Oh. My. Heart. I can see that Mel's view about Felicity's reason is probably correct. Probably Ellie looked for her after she found the true reason trying to explain it. However the most important is both Paul and Mel decide to move on and be together again. Aah... I am happy about how this story goes!
Sierra chapter 32 . 8/9/2019
Heart. Breaking. Ugh. For the love of all things good, I really hope Paul and Melanie are able to work things out in the end. Especially after reading this Felicity and David chapter *crying*. Anyway, good luck with the new school year!
shinju asuka chapter 32 . 8/8/2019
I kept thinking over and over why Felicity killed him while reading this chapter. From this chapter i thought everything went well. The part when David talked about next life is bittersweet. *sigh* i still wonder why...
shinju asuka chapter 31 . 8/3/2019
Please please... probably he is in the bathroom! Aah noo... i can't take it. Also i hope Asher better not make a move on Mel!
shinju asuka chapter 30 . 7/26/2019
I am as bewildered as Mel when finding out it's been three days. Glad she has a loving mother.
shinju asuka chapter 29 . 7/26/2019
I support both of them. I can see why Paul didn't contact her and why Mel was angry. I just wish they could find the solution soon. But it means this story will be end soon. I am both happy and sad when you said that. I still want to read more of them.
shinju asuka chapter 28 . 7/4/2019
Nooo.. no... i'm afraid to know his real reason. Whatever he said would lead her murdering him.
Kittybalt chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
Ooh, this is a great first chapter. :) Will continue reading tomorrow (it's 1 am here, and I'm almost asleep already). But good job so far. :)
Sierra chapter 27 . 6/26/2019
Not going to lie, definitely thought that David and Gabrielle somehow cheated together? But then I went back and read the last Felicity chapter and saw that the hair was the wrong color. Re-reading some chapters made me realize that would make zero sense but something about Paul knowing Ellie feels so wrong. This situation sucks (for Melanie and Paul) but is coming along quite interestingly! Really hope they can work through it but considering how Melanie has been so far, I feel like it'll take a long while. Although it does seem like she has made progress based on that last paragraph. Excited for your next update!
shinju asuka chapter 27 . 6/26/2019
My heart aches for both of them! Aah... it is really difficult to accept what happened in the past, let alone to forgive and move on.
shinju asuka chapter 26 . 6/21/2019
Dun dun dun... i am torn being between excited and worried for next chapter
shinju asuka chapter 25 . 6/17/2019
Great that her mother approves him! When she asked whether Paul knew Felicity in his past, i wonder whether it is true or not. I agree with Mel, though. Not everything has a grand reason.
So excited when you said you already wrote another chapters! Can't wait to read them!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »