Reviews for Inheritance of Souls
shinju asuka chapter 12 . 6/28
Oh my... i feel sorry for both of them :((
shinju asuka chapter 11 . 6/27
I just read the new chapter 4. She was soo sweet and had a loving husband. I wondered what would happen to her...
shinju asuka chapter 10 . 1/14
Aww... Finally she didn't let her past define her. I'm happy for them :')
I loove all these chapters. Excited to find out what would happen next!
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 1/14
He reached her out first! Aah... i'm relieved because she seemed so down about what she had done but didn't do anything.
I really like the first part of this chapter. It shows that she moved on Matt.
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
I don't know how you did this... *shakes head*
They were happy in third quarter of this chapter. But it ended on the bad note :( i can see why though. With all bad times had been happened to her, she worried for the worst. Gaah... i hope either she would try to fix it or Paul wouldn't give up!
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
Ooh... I love how their meeting (slash date) went! Their reaction being nervous is understandable. So i'm glad all was good! No, i'm not glad, but positively giddy with what happened in this chapter :D
Thank you for the shout out! I look forward to reading next update!
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
Finally she contacted him! Excited to see what they would do! Hope she wouldn't run away!
Many things good happen in this chapter! I especially like when her mother defended her being single. Public expectation is sometimes unneccessary. Also her being move on over Matt is also good for her.
Can't wait for next week!
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
Yay new update! I think you always do great job describing everything and i love to see Paul's detail expression! I hope she will contact him soon (although probably she will need her time to think first)!
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
I'm happy that she decided to go out and met Paul! Excited to see how they would meet again! :)
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
That's so sad :'( i do wish for her own happiness :((
shinju asuka chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
Oh heart break :'(
I think the good part about knowing her past life is that she tries to be better. Must be horrible to experience heartbreak, especially on her own birthday, but i hope she will bounce back. At this point her current life is better than her past one! I hope so, but you are the author :D
TrashPandaPWR chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Love, love, love this! Your story is so different from everything else on FP, I can't wait to read more!
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Whoa... This looks promising!