Reviews for The Fairy who searched for a Good Deed
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 4/13
Haha, Kyli had already fallen in love with the Prince. I'm glad she gave toad the silver bread. :)

And Mag turned to be the Queen fairy, cool! Im6so proud of Kyli that she saved her sister, doomed and killed the magician and she did multiple good deeds once she started!cool. :)
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Wow...

I figured I'd read your fables first before hopping into a novel and holy heck you did a good job!

Fables have a certain formula, with a hero, a lesson, and a lot of moving from place to place in a short period of time. You followed the formula, but unlike other authors, you improved on it!

The talking animals becoming fairies, the need of a fairy to perform a good deed, the trickster enemy, and the marriage of the fairy to the prince! Great job my friend!

The only change I would make is having "pooping the silver bead into his mouth" to "Popping." I did a double take on reading that.

Great story and I'm looking forward to more!
Waves-Of-Writing chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
It doesn't make sense how all of a sudden, the fairy realized she can leave the lily pond? Why didn't the toad tell her he was a prince? Another thing is when Mag says, "Take it," The "t" is uncapitalized when it should be.
When the prince comes up from the water, "I" is in his sentence and that too is uncapitalized. There's two of them. Actually, all your "I"s are uncapitalized. Why did the fairy think the ugly toad was the magician? Explain her thinking.

This is constructive criticism, not flames! I hope it doesn't sound like it. I promise it isn't.