Reviews for Tangled Webs: Brothers In Arms
RainbowPearls chapter 67 . 5/5
Though this is a horrible war abdcfight on the castle, Kiowa still feels the thrills and the adventurous aura. That's so like him.

"I am drained," Sou'Tern replied. "Oh, woes of life! I possess not enough energy alone to summon another great elemental effect. Afagi and I must save our energy to face Trastorm Dreant. It is all I can do to create small irritations."~ I felt so bad for SouTern . He's really so trying to summon up his energies but is not being able to do.

In the next chapter, I forgot to review early, but i really liked the trick SouTern used to create ice by rubbing hands which felt so magical! And it gave a whole advantage to Kiowa to climb those never-ending like stairs which also painted a vivid picture of the largeness of the castle.

I couldn't have imagined living there that this castle would have been lined by dead bodies and blood. Now, finally, the tyrant, who has to leave.

The one good thing here, was Kiowa's thoughts~The true thrills of his life lay not in saving hapless villagers or basking in the gratitude of pretty maids or even feeling the satisfying feeling of gold in his hand but in the uncertainty of enclosure, alone to fight with nothing to depend on but his own skill. The satisfaction lay in sending departed souls to flee to their heavens and feeling the warm rush of blood not only within him but flowing from cuts on him as well.

That was truly amazing!
Update soon, Jaya. ;)
RainbowPearls chapter 68 . 5/5
Kiowa shouldn't had insulted SouTern and Afagi and the Mage schooling. SouTern was hurt, I felt that. But the brothers were excellent in fighting.

"Greetings from inferno," ~That made me laugh so much xD. The way they slice the neck so quickly, especially Kiowa is just admirable the strength they posses.

An unclear fate? But why...
RainbowPearls chapter 66 . 4/6
Hahhhhaha! Lol, I laughed hard when Kiowa landed on dirt. Afagi was right and I agree that working against gravity was tough but nonetheless they did. I guess Kiowa succeeded in concentrating in getting levitated.

Nalfey's suggestion was nice. Rather than searching for tunnel's mouth, it was worth time invading the castle instead.

I'm looking ahead to see how the battle unfolds!

Nice work, Jaya. :)
RainbowPearls chapter 65 . 4/6
I wonder what Kiowa is exactly upto? Is he trying to escape or attack? I guess he's planning to attack?

Was DeadRa's map incorrect which Kiowa shoved aside? XD Anyway they got the map from Galleon through some money. I look ahead what they would do now!
RainbowPearls chapter 64 . 3/25
I think this is going to be deadly for once, I mean REAL DEADLY!

I can understand that Kiowa's pride was hurt when that guy refused them to enter in inn and told to sleep in stables.

The tyrant and others, there seems to be a fog fight with bloodshed, magic, spells and nuisance.

Can't wait for the next chapter,
Update soon.
RainbowPearls chapter 63 . 3/24
Aww, wow! Kiowa Sinafey! This guy has remained so much popular and gained so much reputation and admiration. Truly proud of him.

And I was smiling all the time when the farmer was praising him of how he saved all the people and Druzil bring also contended listening about it and understanding that Kiowa has changed for good.

"Kiowa has a way of attracting all the credit," Druzil answered"- XD XD. I liked this part.

I hope Rizzen wouldn't be degraded by his other brothers. Hope they would accept him. :)
RainbowPearls chapter 62 . 3/24
Awww, what an amazing, amazing chapter this was.
Though Eldrazi wasn't enough kind at the beginning, I think he was one of best people they have met :)

Starting from how Kim was allowed to rest and get well peacefully with patience and how he realized his responsibility of the forest was all so admirable. Even Eldrazi's wife was too generous and hospitable. :)

I'm just so curious to see where this teleportation is gonna send them. I hope they meet their brothers sooonnn! :D
RainbowPearls chapter 61 . 3/24
Ohh, I didn't knew that trolls would be alive again if they were left unburned. Eldrazi is a good chief. I like thos guy.

The starting part of the chapter was nice. Silvamourd was ascared puppy when Rizzen shot the bow and how the folk behind laughed at Rizzen's comments XD

The battle itself was cool. Somehow Kimm couldn't manage to burn all the trolls by Redfire stone. I'm glad that Eldrazi still understands that he is tired and commanded them to take him home. Nice from his part :)
RainbowPearls chapter 60 . 8/5/2019
Alright, so Rizzen has joined the battle too and he'd been allowed somehow under the scrutiny of his brother.

"Though they were treated with certain unfairness, the intentions of their hearts are clear for they have agreed to help us defeat the trolls. Take courage to heart, my warriors, and fight for your lives; the lives of your families and your home. Once rid of the trolls, we will deal with the humans and our lives will know peace again!" - I liked this part of speech by Chief Eldrazi. It was so enthusiastic and whole hearted.

When Kim said the battle would be hard, I felt a little uneasy. I hope they just somehow survive and win this and free themself from this also obstacle and head for their brothers. *sighs*
~Waiting for the next update.
RainbowPearls chapter 59 . 8/5/2019
I'm excited excited to see how Kim and Druzil show their skills and get rid of Trolls :)
It's so sad to hear that lot of elves have been lost due to humans. I actually guessed Silvamord would say something against Eldazir's opinions on the Sinafeys but I'm glad he didn't object and was respectful.
RainbowPearls chapter 58 . 8/5/2019
So good so far. Eldrazi is far better than Silvamord and his wrecked demeanor. I'm glad Eldrazi has better and peaceful mind to judge someone and I'm happy he has understood that Druzil and Kim are having good intentions and they aren't responsible for burning that forest. I look ahead hopefully how Eldrazi helps them meeting their brothers.
RainbowPearls chapter 57 . 8/5/2019
Eventful. The chapter was an interesting read and I was curious to know how many times those trades between Zvith and Kiowa has happened. That brought a slight feeling of sadness in me. But I'm glad that Zvith has mistaken to reveal that hint of Druzil and Rizzen being alive and I'm so more curious to see when the brothers meet!
The saddest part was about their third twin and the tortured he'd been succumbed to. :'(
I really feel bad for the twins now... I do hope that they teach Zvith a good lesson and live longer, even longer and if possible never die to teach Zvith a good lesson.
RainbowPearls chapter 56 . 8/5/2019
Wow, our heroes will be heading for saving Transtorm's people. That's cool. Kiowa's scene was HILARIOUS. The way he was hit by his face into that soup for calling the maid Honey was just like, hilarious. I liked how the brothers teased him that he was flirting. XD
Finally, they get their rooms and are off in a peaceful sleep. Finally...
RainbowPearls chapter 55 . 8/5/2019
Trastorm is an area where people mysteriously disappear? I will look ahead to read more. The best part was Kiowa asserting about the heroic deed he has just done and the way he was asking for food and telling that, 'we've killed them all for you' to Elvea. That made me laugh. His actions are humorous in a way most of the times ;D The tale of Lurkers or what you say, Dilavanti, the bad ones become from the good ones, Silvanti you told us was quite an interesting one. And i'm hoping they will b eharing more things and getting rooms. Oh yes, three. XD One for only Kiowa Sinafey XD
RainbowPearls chapter 54 . 8/5/2019
XD XD
This chapter had me finely laughing, especiallly Kiowa and SouTern. Kiowa, when he said, we are paying and honest customers and when SouTern added, 'To some extend' and what a Ajax that was, saying that it didn't include drows. So the Sinafeys became elves, that too dark elves from Drows. XD
I appreciate the humor you bring out, Jaya. Honestly, thanks. :D