Reviews for Tangled Webs: Brothers In Arms
RainbowPearls chapter 29 . 12/19/2017
Wow! She's dead! And I feel extremely happy! So this is what more the evil things she was upto and precisely doing it!
Seriously killing her, or, burning her was the best thing they have done! I liked the conversation between them, though they were little , but amusing and interesting as always! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 28 . 12/19/2017
Wow, a new turnover again! :) The Captain found these people admist their journey and the dark cloud! I think this is the chance they should try to gain respect in eyed of people and do something heroic and remove the notorious tag from their faces and walls of the cities! I guess, the change is necessary, Kiowa.
I loved how people fearlessly sided the brothers and spoke for them! That was soo good!
Looking ahead for more! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 27 . 12/19/2017
Wow, congrats for the first century Jaya! Hope you reach the next one soon! :)
The chapter was amazing filled with little details of how people were preparing to leave the dump and their happiness was as if if they are going to tour! I could understand how grateful they were to the six brothers!
The fights and for Skeletons VS Brothers was cool and awesome, just like how Kiowa was craving, hopefully he's satisfied now! I absolutely loved the brotherhood at last; them, returning with the faces of triumph and unit!
Awesome! :)
alltheeagles chapter 37 . 12/19/2017
Your creatures are fascinating, to say the least. I really like how you stay away from the usual suspects and bring in lesser-known creatures like the lurkers. Well, if I played fantasy games maybe I'd know more horrors, but since I don't, the lurkers are totally new to me and thus, very interesting indeed.
The first time I read how the brothers were cursing at each other during fights, it was quite unsettling but now I'm used to it. That's their version of a pep talk!
RainbowPearls chapter 26 . 12/19/2017
What? They were triplets and he their mother killed him? Poor child! Argh! What kind of ruthless and heartless sisters they were, forcing the twins to watch the death! That's really heart wrenching! I felt so sad about it! :(
They could have been together, make the bond they wanted to and stayed happy! The rule was absolutely unreasonable and pointless of sacrification!
Now the Kiowa is satisfied, he'll at least lead the people rightfully to the place!
The last part was funny where Afagi has flustered the women! XD **chuckles**
Nice chap! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
Just why can't Kiowa agree with them? He's being stubborn. That's not right when you've to exert that you are eldest and thus have to be obeyed. He's quite contrast to Druzil who has a good ability of controlling things and listening to the wills and needs of his younger brother. I wish he could meet Druzil and learn a few things.
Poor SouTern, he saw the child dying in front of his eyes. It's nice that the twins have sided SouTern but the problem is still Kiowa. He's indeed stubborn! Really, if he loves them, he shouldn't make so helpless!
RainbowPearls chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
I was literally curious before reading this. Finally, Kim is free from the internal monsters that haunt him. Did they kill Tusnelda? Or just left her? I didn't understand that point. But I'm so happy that they all are fine now. I do not regret them helping Kim and freeing him from his fears and all the strings and webs that limited his freedom!
Wow, what an awesome chap! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
Oh god! She's literally hurting Druzil with his soul name. I guess this is the point they should realize that the betterment lies in staying away from Kim. Though he'd never done anything wrong intentionally, he always carries problems around him.
I was quite surprised, seriously! I Hope they find a way to get back normal.
RainbowPearls chapter 22 . 12/19/2017
Wow! What an interesting chapter full of soulnames. I was quite curious reading them. Now both the brothers know their names, and they could see their pasts and secrets too. Perhaps that's the reason Rizzen didn't feel any bad when Kim learn his name because he could see his painful past and so he didn't worry much. One of the shocking scene was when Rizzen attacked his brother. I felt very bad for Druzil but he is such a sweet and very patient brother not easily tempered and they eventually got along. I guess Druzil is my favorite among all the brothers!
RainbowPearls chapter 21 . 12/19/2017
Oh god, now Kim knows his soul name ! Arhgh!
Rizzen knows his soul name too but that all eventually doesn't seem so right. The last statement of Rizzen held me shocked. He was in danger? Kim? But how and why?
On the other note, I'm glad he fled, they'll not be any more disturbances within them. Yeah, I feel something wrong with Rizzen, his reaction was quite different than that of first time. I wonder why.
Nice chapter! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
Druzil and Rizzen seemed to be annoyed of Kim, but I find that he rather makes lot of excuses that he he can't control or saying he can't distinguish but I don't think much if he's trying. Sorry, but that's what I felt. The battle scene was awesome and I was waiting for such battle where I could see Druzil could change to panther and fight!
Nice chapter! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 19 . 12/19/2017
Thank god DeadRa is fine by now! I enjoyed the warm brotherly conversation between him and Kiowa. Poor SouTern, nobody listens to him.i can understand his anxiety and his willing desire to help those people from the slavers. I think that priest was the one who given orders by Arawai to kill this Slavers? Am I right?
I look forward, what SouTern will do. I feel so sad for him :(
RainbowPearls chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
Oh, what a tragic episode! Kiowa seems so hear less sometimes but I'm sure he does care about his brothers. I can obviously see the pain SouTern went through when DeadRa was almost dead and the anger that Kiowa had in him seen as he killed those monsters!
Now, at least they have saved the town, they gain an advantage for Dead'Ra to be cured! Hope the man does that! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
Wow! What a mess the six brothers were in! The skeletons did a good job with them. I was chuckling the whole time with their reactions at all steps. I see Dead'Ra dies cares about his youngest brother! He was almost cursing Kiowa for playing a horrible joke with SouTern.
I guess, all the brothers are fine now! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
The robbery was humorous and skilfull I must say, appreciate!
The six brothers, if they reduce the rivalry between them to some extend could be better together in doing things!
Hahaha! When SouTern said that he'd paid for the horses, I was laughing so bad when I comprehended Kiowa's shocking face!
Nalfein and his twin wins again! Hurray! XD