Reviews for The Stair
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Wow, I wish if I could be one of those princesss who would reach sone other land. Personally I'd like to visit an imaginary land where there are anime characters (preferably beybladers! XD)
I liked especially princess nectar's place of flowers. The thinking makes me sigh happily!
Nice imaginations and reasons each one of them got! Also I appreciate their skills of lying! XD
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
Well, going up stairs can lead you to different locations, and I like that each girl had a different experience when they went up the same staircase.

I personally liked the land of dogs... so fluffy! :D I wanna go up the staircase now!
Kanisha the great chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
that was absolutely wonderful, I love the stair, and your description of where the stair lead each of the girls, I wish i could go
AlternatingCurrent chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
You have captured the style of a fable here, with repetition, and mystery and unexplained magic that is simply taken for normalcy. A few things I might suggest to make this piece stronger:

Don't wait for the seventh paragraph to give the princess' name. If there is no reason to keep it a secret, give it to the reader right from the beginning.

Fables (if this is indeed what you are aiming for) usually have a theme or a lesson revealed by the end of it. There doesn't seem to be a clear one here. I was expecting someone mysterious to be at the top of the stairs saying, "this magic will only be here only if you don't tell anyone about it." Then the last girl would maybe tell the king, and soldiers would find the stairs but there would be nothing at the top.

I enjoy that the girls all had their own magical adventures and all told the king something different about where they went. The descriptions of each girl's experience at the top of the stairs is engaging and fairy-tale-esque. The plot could just use a little more fleshing out, even for a short piece like this. An enjoyable read that appealed to the child in me.