Reviews for The Final Battle
FadingScreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I'm hooked! The only thing I can comment on is that there's quite a bit of dialogue and not as much description... but I'll get over that. I look forward to reading more.
AnotherSugarB chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
I found during this chapter there was a lot of dialogue! More description would be nice, that way each character is beginning to have their own voice. I found I was easily able to skim/read through part of it because I knew it would just be "he said" and such after the quote.
The chain of events moved rather quickly as well, which I believe would be felt less if there was more description.
Another point I noticed was that back in the knights days- a princess being 20 would be rather old! They would be considered an old crone. I believe the princesses would be married off or holding more responsibility between the ages 14-16 because once they received their "first blood" they were considered a woman.
Bravo on getting chapters out quickly though! You're on a roll. I'm wondering where this story will take us!
Kind regards,
-B
AnotherSugarB chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
This story is off to a good start! Not many grammatical errors and interesting beginnings :) I look forward to see what becomes of this! Only suggestion I would have to say is I feel as if there could have been more description on Ty's feelings and how they affected him more, I didn't get terrified with him during the dream. Also watch how they speak, if you're writing like they're from hundreds of years ago they speak so much differently (no condensed words such as "they're and "won't" kind of thing).

Kind Regards,