Reviews for Seductive Lure
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 3/25
An awesome story it was, trust me Jaya.

Leyte was indeed taught a good lesson. Now that he had realized that he probably has lost his brother, he worked so much and I feel bad for the harsh punishment and whipping he recieved but I'm glad Eros reported that his father apologized.

Glad that they finally made to festival. They nicely fooled the disguised nymphs and all the men came out. It indeed must have been a disgusting experience for Daurk. But All's well that ends well. :)
Nice shot!
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
This was such a lovely tale! And for a fairy tale it was really down to earth in the characters' attitudes and interactions. e.g. I totally support Daurk's attitude towards women. 'useless beauty' haha.

One minor suggestion: perhaps you could explain what Leyte means so that it's clear what his father means when he talks about him 'earning his name'.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
What an awful father figure! I know it's popular to write tragic upbringings, but it would be a welcome relief to read a depiction of good parenting skills! That said, I liked the transformation of the nymphs into toads and the restoration of the young men!
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Well, the ending was a bit abrupt, but it was a good story. It reminded me of "Inner Wolf, Inner Warrior" with the conflict between a father and son.

Ah nymphs, so pretty except when they are evil. I'm glad they are gone!

Great job as always Jaya! :D
The Warrior Poet chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I liked the story. Perhaps it is not that Leyte is lazy, but has just not been given the right kind of work to do.