Reviews for The Headless Girl
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 3/25
Relaeh is such a sweet angel. This story was so sweet. In the beginning, i felt it was some ordinary tale but the events I went through in reading was worth the end.

The beggars are indeed rude in cursing the people around like but Sseldaed had learnt a lot and changed a whole lot during the curse period. She became generous, kind, helpful and now, she would never be arrogant and rude. I was so glad when she got her head back.:)

Such a heart touching tale it was.
i'm sherlock chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
I very much enjoyed the concept and imagery behind this story, although some ideas could have been executed better, especially the moral lesson, which was delivered a bit convolutedly. It's also kind of tacky to give your characters backwards-spelt words for names. But overall this was fun to read. :) Do like cursed, headless ladies!
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
What an amazing moral to this story. I love how you told it because you made the image so gruesome when she lost her head that it was truly terrifying. It is a great concept especially how people think they can be cruel to others without consequences. Somehow I wish this story were true because in today's society it is needed. It was touching when she had all the animals to take care of and when you revealed Relaeh was an angel and that was his son, it really made me smile. A story you should feel extremely proud of and so well written. I can see this being a modern day fable / fairytale to teach our younger generation empathy and kindness. Great work, highly rated. Thanks for sharing, ZB.
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
IT started off simple enough, and I thought it would be just yet another cursed woman makes good fable. But then you introduced the twists, and I was hooked. I think this is a lovely fable as good as any 'classic' fable, but updated with a plot that isn't predictable, yet makes perfect sense. I love it!
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Oh boy,

I promise I'll never be mean to a beggar again! I've often fought enemies in videogames with long teeth and tongues for heads instead of actual heads... but the concept of eating your own head... just ugh! :O

Sseldaed's (Great name) apprehension to touch a mouse or clean her garden was a very believable flaw... because I'm not much for dirt either.

Amazing job and now I'm off to your novel!
Kwahniko chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Reads like an old folk tale. I like it :)
Mikka Bouzu chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Oh! How macabre! Truly an intriguing piece that I couldn't stop reading until the end. One can't help but think of the brothers Grimm from even just the title and description. It certainly provides some kind of strange nostalgia. You are very good at this type of writing, of which I'm not generally too fond of, which just goes to show you that if I liked it; then it must be good! Please, keep up the good work. You have a talent for it.