Reviews for Isles and the Land
mes chapter 27 . 4/27
Uh, not sure if anyone has told you, but several of chapter we're messed up while uploading or something.
Dooropener chapter 18 . 11/6/2017
Thank you for the update! I can't wait to see what happens next with Gale and Light. :)
Dooropener chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
I love it! I can't get enough of this story. Thank you for the updates! This story deserves more attention.

Patiently waiting for the next update.
Dooropener chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
I am so glad I found this story! This is amazing ...the world you built, the characters you created, this was really interesting to read. I do hope you continue this ...please, can't wait to read more. :)
Skia chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
I read all your chapters in one go. It was really entertaining. You write the story at your own pace, a realistic pace, between two individuals whom are expected to marry despite being complete strangers to one another.

Your world building wasn't particularly vast, but then again, it didn't have to be as small little snippets of the world they live in were added to the story every now and then. It made the world they live in seem mysterious. What is happening in this world and whom are these creatures of darkness?

I enjoy the magic element; an entire bloodline whom have the ability to banish these creatures and the other land, one of technology set in a middle-age like setting with their sword fights and castles.

Also, the relationship between the two, as I have already mentioned, is building slowly, realistically, charmingly.

I look forwards to seeing what happens next.

Thank you for sharing.