Reviews for Blue Eyes
Guest chapter 72 . 6/19
Great read .you are a great author . I would also advise you to look out for your other fans on inkitt app upload your books there too. Especially book 2 and 3. Soo.. many of your fan's there don't know where to get them. Anyways thanks for this wonderful world you've created
Guest chapter 72 . 11/24/2017
Will Sleane ever find her person?
Yakosh chapter 71 . 11/22/2017
I hope we get to find out who it was who delayed Selene. It seems unlikely it was Jericho, as his voice shouldn't have been familiar to her. I can't even figure out what the flash of purple could have been. Can you at least tell me if it's someone we've seen before?
Yakosh chapter 58 . 10/6/2017
Will this one be staying every Tuesday and Friday with the new story? Anyway, from nothing but the name it sounds interesting. And it seems Tamar isn't a complete idiot.
NonBinaryAceKitten chapter 54 . 9/22/2017
burn
NonBinaryAceKitten chapter 52 . 9/16/2017
I love it
outspoken17 chapter 51 . 9/12/2017
I being lazy and not login into save time but this chapter as always amazed me. YOu have a high number of chapters and manage to keep the story going and in detail. Till next time.
VictoriaJameson chapter 51 . 9/13/2017
Still so good! I'm glad the twins finally decided to go after their birthright. And I think Micaela's potty mouth is great, lol.
Yakosh chapter 49 . 9/5/2017
Great idea! Put the person you suspect of treason in charge of the frontal defense.
lover17 chapter 47 . 8/30/2017
ALthough short it was a very well written chapter.
Yakosh chapter 47 . 8/29/2017
I'm half expecting Jericho to switch sides.
lover17 chapter 45 . 8/22/2017
So glad to see the twins finally deciding to take their birthright so to speak. Also, I predict Jericho will switch sides often. Fabulous work.
Yakosh chapter 45 . 8/22/2017
Now time to find Selene to heal their broken arms. I was kind of expecting Jericho to realize the alternative to serving Manasseh or civil war of putting the twins on the throne, though.
lover17 chapter 44 . 8/18/2017
Well developed chapter. I love the different points of view.
Yakosh chapter 43 . 8/14/2017
Right... because believing in yourself lets you break out of a prison when you're chained by broken arms.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »