Reviews for Mage Slayer
Fall Storm chapter 83 . 5/1/2019
I knew it, I had a feeling, but why? Just why?!
Ban fan chapter 73 . 4/26/2019
Ooh, I was scared there for a little while, you had me sitting on the edge of my seat, my fingernails are nothing but stubs because I've been chewing on them out of stress. Love this story, and I just love Ban and Moon.
Fall Storm chapter 73 . 4/26/2019
Okay! I'm pissed :'(
Fall Storm chapter 42 . 3/27/2019
Wow! Jin?! No way! I did not see that coming
Jin chapter 14 . 3/18/2019
Damnit, I just can't enough of this
Fall Storm chapter 11 . 3/17/2019
I love Jin, and I know that Enfri does, but I don't fully trust her, I guess I never really did from the beginning, I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that something is going to go horribly horribly wrong. I have no doubts that Jin loves Enfri, she's her heart, but I keep going back to the prophecy, and at first I thought it was about Elise but a part of me still feels that it's about Jin, and I know Enfri had given her heart and soul to Jin and Jin had done the same to Enfri, but isn't that what the prophecy said Enfri would do? and can't help feeling that something is not going to go right. And I think it's Enfri and Maya that the prophecy is about, I just hope I'm wrong.
Fall Storm chapter 3 . 3/14/2019
"It flowed over her shoulders like a river of sunlight." I love just love that.
EventualHorizon chapter 85 . 7/5/2018
Wow wow wow! I totally did not see who the spy would be. Fantastic ending to the fourth book. I thought the story would be coming to an end but apparently not. So looking forward to the final book.

Though it is a little bittersweet in that I am glad there is more but sad to know that the end comes too.
Sepherohth chapter 85 . 7/5/2018
Oh yeah, an epilogue! And enfri will become a mage slayer? I'll have to see how that goes and so, when are you going to start releasing the chapters of the new book? I really didn't expect elise to come to heel at such an early stage and what was it that she risked herself for?
Metroidvania chapter 83 . 7/4/2018
Hmm...

While I can see the logic in the reveal playing out as it does (and I suppose that both Enfri and Jin were far too busy to ever talk things out), some of this feels...perhaps unearned?

We've had such a huge focus on characters other than Enfri and Jin for so much of things recently (which in and of itself isn't a bad thing), that to have Jin pull this out now feels...not necessarily out of character, but (at least somewhat) like an intentional attempt to create drama, rather than a 'natural' narrative ploy.

Granted, Jin's not otherwise had a lot to do, nor being a focus, but...while I do vaguely recall Jin being uneasy with Enfri's steps and pathways before now, but Enfri has done enough to 'combat' Shoen (not taking the magic and giving it to Pacifica, etc...) that I'm not sure the 'major' incidents in question would have been something she wouldn't have expressed fear or doubt about, and/or tried to further ascertain on whether Shoen and the 'evil' dragon emperors were driving Enfri into dust.

And what happens now, with Maia's peace being contingent on Enfri and Jin's wedding, and Enfri vasseling herself out to Algarra? Does she slaughter her bonded dragon, and push the Algarrans and the Shan Alee into a war neither can return from?

Or alternatively, what happens to Enfri? If Jin intends on 'keeping' her promise of not harming Enfri (physically, at least), she's going to have to kill off or separate Enfri from all of her knights and Dragons, kill off Deebee (at the least), and then...imprison Enfri for the rest of her life?

Obviously the story isn't over, and some part of my hesitance likely stems from the romantic in me not wanting this to be it (especially considering the stakes with the demons/first-born returning to the world meaning the end of...well, pretty much everything), but...hmm.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see how things play out.
anona chapter 84 . 7/4/2018
Well. Either the long term oren withdrawal is driving Jin into paranoia, or she has a demon whispering in her ear, because this is the only reason I can think of why she takes everything Enfri does to the absolute worst conclusion :( I'd prefer to think the former. Not so far-fetched considering how much Jin's been stretching her oren supplies, and how much strain it takes on her, mentally and otherwise. There must've been a narrative reason why you made Reyn take oren, and if they figure out how oren withdrawal effects a person mentally, it might spark some hope in Enfri.
Sepherohth chapter 84 . 7/4/2018
Oh, it ended o.o I can't wait for the next book. It was so friggin good. I can't explain how good it was and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the awesome work.
(btw, finally it feels like everything isn't going enfri's way, which is good for the story)
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »