Reviews for True Power
Melancholia2017 chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
Hey Believer97.

I havent read the entire story yet but I decided to already leave you a first review.

At the end of chap 3, you mention Romans 5:8. Here I want to point out that we humans have not chosen to be born as evil sinners. We had no choice to be born in the first place. Adam and Eve were their own people, for me it seems very unfair that mankind has to suffer fro wrong decision.
That being said, I like your writing style and your passion for God. Im looking forward to read the other chapters.
A Christian chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
That really was a great testimony. Praise the LORD Jesus Christ, the Alpha and Omega. We know that Jesus is true and He can help us overcome any sin or demon that comes our way. I really identify with what you said, that we all probably have disabilities. I believe that fully. We may not all have mental disabilities, but we all have short comings, whether it be physical, mental, spiritual or a mixture. Praise Jesus that you were saved. May you be anointed with His power, knowledge and love. Amen and Amen.
david chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
Wow Karis awesome testimony i want you too know God loves you and still has a mighty plan for you