Reviews for The Last Giantess
Ookamifemale001 chapter 56 . 8/23
I love this! Chrissie is so adorable. X) You're a great writer and I'd love your input on some of my work. I need reviews. Please.
TealEmpress chapter 12 . 7/19/2017
Hi! I've been following this story for a while, so I don't know why I haven't reviewed it until now.
I really like this book. It's my favorite on FictionPress. It's well-written and a fun read. The premise and concept are interesting, not like the typical stuff one finds in the Fantasy archive. The characters are likeable; Remy makes an intriguing, non-heroic protagonist and Chrissie is adorable. The prose is well-paced and the chapters are a good length. The prose is also clear and nicely written, getting the point across without too much or too little detail.
There are a couple spelling and grammar mistakes, but not enough to distract from the reading. The biggest problem are some run-on sentences and long sentences that need commas to make for clearer reading. Also, I'm a bit confused about Chrissie's height, since it seems inconsistent through the story. I remember the text saying somewhere that she is 30 feet tall. 30 feet is still a considerable height. Sometimes I have trouble imagining it.
But overall, this is a good, well-written story that is a lot of fun to read. I enjoy every chapter. It's cute to see Remy's soft side when he interacts with Chrissie.
RaptureRaptor chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
Unfortunately I believe you picked the wrong story file for chapter one, seems it's from the A-Lass series.

As for the rest, good stuff! A few minor grammatical errors, and a misused word or two, those should be easily fixed. There is also an unfortunate lack of detail about their surrounds, it is hard to set the scene in my mind as I am unsure of the exact size difference between Remy and Chrissie, and what the place they're In looks like. Try to flesh out the scenes a bit more, give the reader something to spark their imagination. The story reads well and with the current style I'd say it would be age appropriate for adolescents and early teenagers, which is great as there are so many writers batting for the adult market.

Keep up the good work!