Reviews for The Last Giantess
Hi i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a 49 year old pedophile

she flames me on my fanfiction account and calls my stories pigshit

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she rapes me and tells me to kill myself

i want to kill myself so she can't bully me anymore

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

she works at rockwall-heath high school

they have an anonymous tip line where you can complain about her

here’s the site:

www dot rockwallisd dot com/Page/10702

i tried using it but i can't get a response

i don't know what else to do

please make her leave me alone..
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
Hello friend!

Well, this was an unlikely pairing, but it was also so dang adorable! I really love Chrissie as a character and how large and innocent she can be. Just the question of her asking 'Are we friends?' or wanting to play a game while the boar cooks warmed my heart.

I'm really looking forward to see how Remy's silver tongue gets him out of this situation, and how he uses his new friend to his advantage! :)

Great story, and I can't wait to keep reading!
Renulen chapter 138 . 10/7/2020
Poor Chrissie, harsh words from an ignorant woman.
Renulen chapter 137 . 9/30/2020
Things are going well for Remy.

Hopefully the mention of Alana is a sign of things to come.

Great chapter with good pacing.
Renulen chapter 115 . 1/29/2020
Leaving Chrissie unsupervised, Remy Jr. doesn't count here, is never the best thing to do. Her simple views can lead to trouble, though unintended. At least she is trying to make things right.
Renulen chapter 114 . 1/22/2020
Remy certainly has a lot of things to sort out, the circus being the first. I can understand the workers being uneasy about him running it, he only has a little experience.
Renulen chapter 110 . 12/28/2019
A heavy chapter here. Sure, Claire is safe, but Nathaniel is in a pretty bad state here. Even with the bullet removed he may not make it. Everyone here is reflecting on the events of the night.
AmatureWriter85 chapter 76 . 2/7/2019
It is a bit odd not seeing Chrissie in her usual happy demeanorb but it goes to show how guilt can eat away at someone.
AmatureWriter85 chapter 75 . 2/2/2019
It is unique to see how Chrissie does cope with the idea odmf death. Granted she has seen plenty of it during the Macro Plagueb but that is something that the reader doesn't get a chance to see.
AmatureWriter85 chapter 74 . 1/24/2019
Nice to see that Remy's and Doctor Dam's relationship is progressing, even with the thought of Chrissie being a a part of it, like a chikd. It is funny how Chrissie did go overboard bandaging up tbe one worker.

I thinkthere is a typo here, Chrissie mention mentio s someone named Chloe when it probably should have been the name Claire.
pillidge chapter 2 . 1/17/2019
Well, I think the breathing and beating heart of a giant wouldn't feel "gentle" for a human. since there is a difference in size I think even a regular breathin and pulse of a giant would feel rough to a human.

In the other hand seeing the reflection of oneself clearly in the eyes of a giant, I never thought about it, but I completly agree and I like that detail.

Pointing out that riding on a giant shoulder would be scary was really realistic. In fact, this chapter felt very realistic in general with the description of the weather and terrain. Well done.

About the sign beeing pulled, maybe a better way was to spin it until the directions of the sign and the paths match. And a easy way to look from a even higher point of view than Cressie's would be her lifting Remy over her head at full lenght of her arm, it would be scarier though.
AmatureWriter85 chapter 73 . 1/17/2019
Wow, Remy is not having a good day.
A nice chapter here, thpugh painful, thw broken ankle is a good excuse to give him that desk job.
pillidge chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Hello, there. I read the first chapter being intrigued by the title. Well, I was not expecting something out of the seven deadly sins anime. Only a few comments:

The poker or card game scene is very used.

The narrator attributed a silver tongue to Remy, but that was not seen in the dialogues. (at least in this chapter, maybe it was too soon to point it out)

A chest plate is somewhat bulky so it may be difficult to conceal under clothing, it would make more sense if it were a chain mail. but exactly what is it that is shot to people? Arrows or are we in a medieval environment with guns?

I do not believe that a giant from his/her own perspective would called him/herself "giant". Imagine a talking ant calling you a giant and think how you would feel about that comment.

Skinnig an animal it is a messy work, but grabing a skined animal is just as messy. her hand should have been covered in blood.

I'm sorry if I sound very rigid, it's just that my english is rusty. But for now I'll give your story a chance because it caught my attention.
Ookamifemale001 chapter 56 . 8/23/2018
I love this! Chrissie is so adorable. X) You're a great writer and I'd love your input on some of my work. I need reviews. Please.
TealEmperor chapter 12 . 7/19/2017
Hi! I've been following this story for a while, so I don't know why I haven't reviewed it until now.
I really like this book. It's my favorite on FictionPress. It's well-written and a fun read. The premise and concept are interesting, not like the typical stuff one finds in the Fantasy archive. The characters are likeable; Remy makes an intriguing, non-heroic protagonist and Chrissie is adorable. The prose is well-paced and the chapters are a good length. The prose is also clear and nicely written, getting the point across without too much or too little detail.
There are a couple spelling and grammar mistakes, but not enough to distract from the reading. The biggest problem are some run-on sentences and long sentences that need commas to make for clearer reading. Also, I'm a bit confused about Chrissie's height, since it seems inconsistent through the story. I remember the text saying somewhere that she is 30 feet tall. 30 feet is still a considerable height. Sometimes I have trouble imagining it.
But overall, this is a good, well-written story that is a lot of fun to read. I enjoy every chapter. It's cute to see Remy's soft side when he interacts with Chrissie.