Reviews for The Road Ahead
Lady SeeGard chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Hi my dear! Finally I dropped here, even if I admit I'm late... I was hoping to find more chapters since a few time has passed but anyway.. Your writing is stunning as usual... there is something deep troubling Abby but you still don't tell us what exactly... I also like the idea in the plot of her encountering TWO different men, usually we have one male lead in your stories so I'm all excited to see how things will turn out this time !
SilverCat64 chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
The Queen of Romance, the Mistress of Intrigue has returned! *adoring subjects cheer from the left and right sides of the Royal court as the adored writer sits upon her gilded throne* The first chapter is intriguing. A mysterious and handy cowboy (with a nice truck), jogging in a quiet space, fear... can't wait for the next chapter. Your stories never fall short of their mark so I know this one will be a spectacular read.
FadingScreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Looks like this may be a good one. Looking forward to your updates :)
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
I said it before and I'll say it again - you're a very talented writer! As the reader, I felt like I was right there on the road with her!
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Very interesting premise and good start.
JosieR chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Glad to see you back! Great start!