Reviews for Fur and Silver (Revised edition)
zagato chapter 7 . 1/30/2019
Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
zagato chapter 6 . 1/30/2019
Thank goodness, the trio lived, I thought one of them might die, thanks!
zagato chapter 5 . 1/30/2019
Deadeye seemed so badass, Necro must have more tricks up his sleeve, thanks!
zagato chapter 2 . 1/30/2019
I thought the bell rang because of vampires, but an evil mage is worse, this is good, thanks!
EchoInTheVoid chapter 7 . 9/16/2017
Love the story
alltheeagles chapter 7 . 4/14/2017
Remember that sidekick that I mentioned last chapter? How's this for a crazy idea? Julia and Sion have a baby and then for some reason they have to hide the child or he/she runs away (cause he/she feels ashamed of being 'cursed') and they either decide to make Berwyn the guardian or he accidentally becomes the child's caretaker? They'd have adventures all over, while trying to find a cure for the condition. What do you think?
alltheeagles chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
The ending is just as melancholic as I remember it. I don't know why I'm feeling so sorry for the defeated baddies. Oh well, it'd be unrealistic to have a happily ever after ending in which EVERYONE gets what they want, cause life just isn't like that.

Berwyn (sorry I keep spelling his name wrong) is a very thoughtful character - it'd be interesting to have more one-shots about him. Especially if you give him a super-sunny sidekick who'll drive him crazy with cheerfulness (hint, hint)
alltheeagles chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
Necro is doing a Captain Obvious there with "my creature are vanishing and my bandits have been defeated" My suggestion would be "You think you've won, eh, little girl? Defeated my creatures? Taken away my bandits? You think I have nothing left?"

Just an editing note: the punctuation for some of the dialogue lines need work, like "We go in there," and "Or monsters themselves,"
alltheeagles chapter 4 . 4/14/2017
Not much to say here, except maybe you need to check on the italics, cause it isn't completely regular, some inner thoughts are italics but some are not. I might add a small suggestion - this exchange after the bears and elves appear: "They're not our friends," Brewyn said, keeping his eyes on the group.
"I know," the other man replied, "You can tell by their eyes."

Typos: if I could turn into, whoSE ears
alltheeagles chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
Here's a suggestion for explaining how Berwyn decides to trust Sion - he could have some elfin sense or magic to tell whether a person is telling the truth, or he could have some kind of magical item like an amulet or crystal that does the job. Or he could even have a pet! A magical truth-sensing squirrel with armour - how adorable would that be?
alltheeagles chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
Not much change that I can see, but I have a question this time: why two hours? Surely not out of the kindness of Necro's heart, since he's supposed to be the villain? Maybe you could come up with a reason for that, like something expires in two hours, or somebody comes of age, or that kind of thing? Anyway, l like that Julia isn't completely defenseless, she has magic too, only she can't use it temporarily.
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
You've made the two characters much more distinct and easier to tell apart - good job! One bit that feels a little out of place is the 'From what I hear' sentence because this is in third person throughout, so shouldn't it be 'He'd heard that werewolves...'?